Operations Manager - UKG / Kronos Systems
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a
member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration
and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken
down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.We actively
look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success.
* Enjoy collaborating with others.
* Strive to exceed expectations.
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
solutions.Job Description:You will:
- Serve as lead representative and liaison between HR, PB
Business, IT, UKG and other stakeholders for all UKG Time
Collection solution support maintenance and minor
- Manage hands-on team that maintains UKG time system including
break/fix, data corrections, introduction of new orgs, jobs, Peak
- Drive prioritization, budget and delivery expectations.
Implement enhancements to plan.
- Oversee optimal function of the PB UKG configured solution and
its integrations for Time Collection
- Oversee and manage internal database files, tables, codes,
backup files, integrity, and security.
- Manage permissions, access, personalization, and similar system
operations and settings for HR services users.
- Ensure all processes are compliant with internal audit / SOX
audit and responds to audit queries as they arise
- Manage custom functions and documentation such as automated
queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy
requirements.Your background:As a Operations Manager - UKG / Kronos
Systems, you have:
- Minimum five years of experience using Kronos and / or UKG with
at least one year using Kronos Dimensions.
- Minimum two years of experience managing and leading a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the
ability to work remotely effectively with a wide variety of people
- Detail orientation, organization, reliability, and
resourcefulness.We will:* Provide the opportunity to grow and
develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the
success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally ()Pitney Bowes is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values
diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Stamford , Operations Manager - UKG / Kronos Systems, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!