Marketing Manager, Lead Management and Conversion, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a creative marketing professional that can monitor
daily analytics on conversion and close rates by lead type to
provide lead program optimization recommendations?
- Do you desire a leadership position guiding all aspects of
multiple marketing lead management processes from concept through
- Can you work with Sales Enablement and other teams to determine
list strategy for sales while monitoring volume and pacing to
ensure proper volume of leads are being delivered?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Marketing Manager of Lead Management and Conversion, you
drive marketing leads through the sales funnel by aligning and
optimizing Marketing and Sales programs. You focus on guiding the
marketing lead management process from beginning to end in
collaboration with the Marketing Operations team. You review daily
analytics on conversion and close rates by lead type to provide
leadership with optimization recommendations or lead routing rule
changes. You support the lead process, proper lead assignment and
routing and marketing lead conversion for all direct sales channels
in partnership with Sales, Sales Enablement and Marketing
You are a go-to resource and a subject matter expert (SME) on sales
and value the opportunity to train and coach teams on sales
procedures and processes. You maximize sales leads conversion by
managing the list strategy and development, monitoring key lead
metrics and executing optimization plans. You are an expert in
Salesforce, Eloqua and business-to-business (B2B) marketing
strategies for brand, demand generation and lead generation. You
work within an office environment and travel as needed to meet
company objectives. You report directly to the Director of Lead
Management and Conversion for goals and guidance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently
supporting all efforts to enhance and simplify the client
- Be the empowering leader of marketing programs for all products
and offers by managing marketing campaigns, lead generation,
marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, client
life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from
inception through implementation.
- Initiate the sales cycle by collaborating with business leaders
to determine target strategies and schedules while ensuring a
successful cycle through support of client acquisition.
- Drive the sales cycle by developing, maintaining and
communicating marketing programs for all targets, products offers
and geographic areas.
- Increase sales by strategizing and implementing applicable
programs and analyzing campaign performance across key
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking
response and conversion, creating a budget, and comparing return on
investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and
external research groups, industry organizations and other
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects while maintaining
accuracy and efficiency through effective project management
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of marketing experience.
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the
ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while
working with a sense of urgency.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a
large project independently in a dynamic, fast-paced
- History of working with all levels of an organization while
showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive
- Solid attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client
using honesty, integrity and ethics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Experience partnering with Sales to achieve revenue goals using
sales lists, marketing leads and follow up activities.
- Strong business-to-business (B2B) marketing acumen with the
ability to develop strategies for weekly lead management
optimization and strategy recommendations across segments.
- History of working with data and a clear understanding of the
marketing and sales funnels.
- Experience with Eloqua, Salesforce, Ring Lead and Outreach
- Understanding of daily analytics on conversion and close rates
by lead type resulting in recommendations for lead program
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field, or an
equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Master's degree in business administration (preferred).MGN350
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Marketing Manager, Lead Management and Conversion, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!