Enterprise Product Manager, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just
employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting
to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee,
Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic
Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated.
If you identify with any of the following communities do not
hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular
opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: SpectrumJob Description
At a glance:
- Are you a talented leader skilled at managing the full
development lifecycle for new and innovative products?
- Can you commit to a technical position guiding a team to
complete product development for internal and external
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits
and a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Enterprise Product Manager, you focus on researching
disparate sources to find the next product that will drive client
satisfaction and demand. You focus on supporting, developing and
testing client-facing enterprise products through strategic
planning and detailed management. You accelerate growth by serving
as a product owner and a leader for the Product Development team.
You increase revenue through a dedication to cost effective
principles and methodologies. You excel at coordinating multiple
teams to see products developed, tested and launched.
You utilize current industry principles to simplify and enhance the
client experience through collaboration with the Architecture and
Development teams. You maximize department success by creating a
lasting partnership with other teams and providing detailed
communications with business and technical stakeholders. You thrive
in office environment and feel comfortable supporting projects
across the organization. You report to the Senior Director of
Product Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Identify client needs through the identification of research
needed to obtain market information.
- Review product specifications and requirements to make informed
recommendations on the nature and scope of product lines.
- Appraise new product ideas and marketing programs to ensure
successful product launches.
- Improve brand and product awareness through an evaluation and
assessment of the market, creating targeted marketing programs,
developing promotions and recommending pricing.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop unique strategies
for product lines and enhance marketing efforts.
- Present short- and long-term product sales forecasts and
analyses for senior leadership to leverage.
- Satisfy future client needs by partnering with product teams to
provide guidance on future product enhancements. Required keys for
- Six or more years of experience in telecommunications, software
and online services.
- Six or more years of experience in product development or
management in a specific supported product line.
- Eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact
- History of working with cross-functional teams to achieve
business goals while managing and fostering change.
- Solid planning, prioritization and organizational skills with
the ability to listen to multiple viewpoints and synthesize them
against established goals.
- Track record of managing multiple projects while making
decisions and resolving issues working under pressure.
- Repeated success showing sound judgment and initiative to
accomplish job duties.
- Expert in analyzing and interpreting data and synthesizing
- Business acumen and sense of urgency to achieve business
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
Keywords: Humanity, Stamford , Enterprise Product Manager, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!