Purchasing Director, Indirects
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career.
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life
within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along
with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless
opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your
career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future,
while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and
belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our
team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.Do you
dare to make an impact?
- Ensures the full potential of the Regional Basket Supply Base
can be identified and assessed.
- Challenges and enriches the Indirect Purchasing and Marketing
Category goals and strategies, including all short and long-term
financial targets and any risk mitigation strategies.
- Guarantees full achievement of Regional Services, including
Marketing Category targets through best in class execution of
strategies and action plans and implements best business
partnerships in close cooperation with the regional Purchasing Key
- Close collaboration and alignment with the Henkel North America
Marketing teams to develop, achieve and implement successful
- Aligns and cooperates with Regional and Global Indirect
Purchasing teams, contributing towards overall operational
- Leads and drives strategy across team of 4 Purchasing Managers
focused on Indirect Categories including HR, Marketing, IT,
Facilities Management, Travel and Fleet.YOUR SKILLS
- Four-year college degree with eight years related Purchasing or
equivalent experience expected.
- Contributes to the development of business strategies from the
- Aligns department strategies with long-term vision for
- Accountable for the successful utilization of Purchasing tools
- Identifies and sponsors the implementation of best
- Sets annual team objectives.
- Utilizes leadership tools including reward and recognition to
foster creation of a high - performance team culture.
- Recognizes when group dynamics are dysfunctional and knows when
to initiate actions to align department skills with business
- Experienced People Manager with team leadership skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and project management
- The salary for this role is $136,000.00 - $160,000.00. This is
the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be
performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in
the future.Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally
Keywords: Henkel, Stamford , Purchasing Director, Indirects, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!