Associate Product Manager, Styling
Company: Conair LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Product Manager for the Conair Styling category will oversee
the product lifecycle for all styling products.In this exciting
role, you will -work all aspects of the business process from
ideation, development, market research, packaging design, sales
analysis, forecasting, marketing plans and more! You will
collaborate with our Asian product teams and identify new product
concepts with our in-house packaging/design/engineer team. -You
will have responsibility for:
- P&L (volume, revenue and margin)
- Pricing, costing, inventory management responsibility
- Proven negotiation and budget management skills.
- Support sales team in market related activities/product
knowledge. Present when needed.
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities with an
extremely high attention to detail.
- Research our market competitors and stay on top of trends.
- Project Management including New product
development/innovation, Packaging Design, P&L's/cost
- Marketing including Social Media and Digital
- Forecasting/Projections New Product/Project Management
- Assist Brand Manager and Director of Marketing with all new
- Assist with issuing documentation for new products and product
- Follow-up and liaise with CCL/factory and engineering regarding
new products and project updates as needed (samples, control
drawings, pricing, production schedules, etc.)
- Liaise with Design/Engineering teams with concept requests,
renderings, SLA samples, engineering performance and salon
- Coordinate processing of legal requests as necessary (i.e.
samples needed for trademark specimen submissions, legal clearance,
- Assist with the maintenance of records for patent applications
and clearance requestsMarketing/Sales/Logistical Support:
- Assist in preparation for sales/customer meetings to present
new products, current program changes, promotional programs
(presentations, competitive info and procure samples, images,
packaging comps, all other requests)
- Assist sales team with product set up information (UPC, MBC,
packaging case pack and dimensions, etc.) and updates for running
changes to existing products
- Coordinate with pack out team for displays, special
- Assist with Logistical and inventory coordination.
- Support operational requests with information gathering and
processing of necessary forms; i.e., Forecast Change Authorizations
(FCA), processing of Cost Change Notices (CCN), Forecast Purchase
Authorizations (FPA), Item masters in SAP system
- Coordinate sales samples requests with procurement team,
CCL/factory and Customer Service
- Assist and coordinate efforts for styling category with trade
shows (samples needed from stock and new product samples)
- Assist with Research requests (product & data), competitive
tracking, new technology and current market trends
- Assist Brand Manager and Director of Marketing with PR events
and social media activities.Creative/Structural Design/PR/Web
- Coordinate creative and structural design requests (packaging,
collateral, displays, POP, etc.)
- Assist with opening die strike requests and Creative Project
Requests (CPRs in Eworks system)
- Support executing requests for product and packaging images as
well as packaging white card, box comps.
- Assist with PR, media and web requests as necessary.Essential
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related degree
- 6-7+ Years experience as a Product Manager
- Must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, ExcelEnvironmental
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for
extended periods of time
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally for
business (% if needed)
- Must be Covid-19 vaccinated.
- We currently operate on a hybrid schedule; candidate must be
willing to come into the Stamford office 50% of time.What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HRA/Dependent Care FSA
- Profit Sharing
- 401k and company match
- Commuter Shuttle to/from Stamford train station
Keywords: Conair LLC, Stamford , Associate Product Manager, Styling, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!