Company: Cohen Veterans Network
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Position DetailsPosition Name: Outreach
Manager Status: Full Time – Exempt/Full TimeReports to: Chief
Communications and Marketing OfficerLocation: Stamford, CT / Silver
Springs, MD/Remote PossibleA Career with Cohen Veterans Network,
Inc.At Cohen Veterans Network, we seek to improve the quality of
life for veterans, including those from the National Guard and
Reserves, active duty, and their families. CVN works to strengthen
mental health outcomes and complement existing support. Our vision
is to ensure that every veteran, active-duty service member, and
family member is able to obtain access to high-quality care that
enables them to lead fulfilling and productive lives. The Cohen
Veterans Network, Inc., is a not-for-profit philanthropic
organization (a registered 501c3 Private Foundation). What You'll
Do CVN's Outreach Manager is primarily responsible for optimizing
the efforts of Cohen Clinic Outreach team members nationwide.
Outreach leaders at the clinic level are primarily focused on
becoming connectors to care in their communities, helping raise
awareness and build reputation of the clinic and its services in
the initial years of operation, and in later years, looking to
support both public health messaging and sustainment activities in
local markets. The Outreach Manager plays a critical role in
strategy, project management, content development, sustainment
support, coaching, data analysis, and administration of the
Outreach team. Duties and Responsibilities: Outreach Strategy and
- Develop and execute CVN's national strategy in partnership with
the Network Communications and Marketing (NCM) team.
- Work with clinics to set annual clinic growth plans and review
quarterly along with Clinic Support Team (CST)
- Develop clear outreach goals, deliverables, and
- Identify ways to proactively improve the efficiency and
effectiveness of the network's in-referral processes.
- Host monthly conference call with Clinic Outreach staff and
regularly visit clinic sites.
- Provide support, guidance, information, and advocacy for CVN
- Share best practices across network, coordinate events, gain,
and share points of contact.
- Ensure cross clinic outreach is ongoing to include exchange of
ideas through the Outreach Collaborative; promoting clinic events;
- Provide contacts/leads to CVN's Advancement team through
national and local outreach efforts, provide supporting data, and
support funding opportunities as needed. Training:
- Develop and administer Outreach Training program.
- Implement and coordinate the CVN Outreach Mentor Program.
- Work closely with NCM team to develop monthly campaigns and
content and ensure team is trained in related messaging.
- In coordination with NCM team develop a resource library and
presentations on broader public health topics such as Mental Health
First Aid, PTSD, Suicide Awareness, transition, etc. Also,
development of ongoing milestones and breaking issues support.
- Working with Network Communications and Marketing develop
calendar of significant outreach events for all clinics.
- Serve as liaison to Network Communications and Marketing Team
to provide feedback in the development of marketing materials.
- Coordinate with Network Information Systems team to provide
data and insights.
- Assist individual clinics with analysis of local market data to
enhance and focus outreach efforts.
- Provide support to Clinic Directors as needed in market
targeting and other issues. Other:
- Other duties as assigned. What's Required
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5 to 7+ years professional experience with demonstrated growth
- Strong project management experience/PMO certification
- Experience with or knowledge of mental health services
- Understanding of military culture and community
- Experience with outreach, public health messaging, and/or have
community health certifications
- Experience developing marketing content, toolkits,
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with
individuals across all organizational levels
- Ability to work independently and prioritize projects to meet
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to CVN's mission and model
- Veteran or military spouse a plus We take care of our people
- Fully paid health care benefits
- Generous leave policies
- Substantial PTO and sick leave
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Support a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture which
empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique
perspectives and make a difference in the lives of who we
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Company teambuilding events
- A 401(k) savings program with an employer match and more Cohen
Veterans Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cohen Veterans
Network is committed to the principles of equal employment
opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Cohen
Veterans Network complies with applicable, local, state and federal
laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Cohen Veterans Network, Stamford , Outreach Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!