EHS & Facilities Manager
Company: FPC of Savannah
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Specialty Global manufacturer seeking an EHS and Facilities
Manager to join the team.The EHS/Facilities Manager will manage a
comprehensive EHS Program and processes to promote employee safety
as well as manage Facilities maintenance.
What you will do:
- Oversee the repairs, installations and upkeep of the facility
and manage maintenance team and contractors.
- Managing budgets and expenses.
- Oversees inspections to find root cause issues and plan for
- Identify and assess risks throughout the facility and develop
and implement prevention control
- measures consistent with a zero accidents/zero environmental
- Lead and manage all facility EHS programs and systems to ensure
worker safety and
- compliance with all applicable OSHA Regulations, EPA and State
- Mentor Managers to achieve EHS objectives and to support
individual employee EHS knowledge and development.
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure all workers
have current EHS knowledge
- Regularly conduct plant EHS audits and assess plant EHS Risks.
Identify and implement
- changes to mitigate any risk, improve increase the
effectiveness of all facility EHS programs
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all State
and Federal Regulatory reporting.
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors for execution of
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and
mechanical systems through
- timely inspection and repair
- Ensure that company premises and facilities are kept in clean
and hygienic conditionWhat you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree - Environmental, Health and Safety,
Industrial Hygiene, Applied Sciences, or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years manufacturing experience
- Eligible to be certified as a Certified Safety Professional
Keywords: FPC of Savannah, Stamford , EHS & Facilities Manager, Executive , Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!