Manager of Vender Relations
Company: Keter Environmental Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About UsKeter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and
recycling management company operating on a national platform. As a
national environmental services provider, we manage 500 client
programs and work with over 1700 providers nationally. Our team is
made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals
that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal
properties and the unique challenges they present. We specialize in
developing value-based solutions to implement and maintain the most
efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual
property's waste stream.Visit www.keteres.com for more
information.Comprehensive Benefits PackageWe are a small business
and are proud to offer big business perks for all our employees.For
more information about Keter's perks go to
- Hybrid work schedule (up to 3 days work from home)
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Plan at Every Level
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match; Immediate
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability (Company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Including birthday off, community volunteer
hours and summer Fridays
- 9 Paid HolidaysJob purposeThe Vendor Relations Manager has
responsibility for the day to day management of vendors providing
services for waste hauling, disposal, and recycling. The position
will evaluate service, resolve price and service disputes, and
communicate regularly with vendors to ensure a safe and effective
operation under the direction and supervision of the Director of
Procurement. The position will provide leadership in developing a
robust national platform for the procurement of all services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages partners and service providers for service related
issues and disputes including billing disputes
- Maintains relationships and reviews the quality of service we
receive from our suppliers to ensure our standards and expectations
- Ensures that vendor information and paperwork is current
- Collaborates with Operations, Finance, and other Management
teams to ensure successful delivery of services in the
- Monitors vendor performance against contractual service level
agreements and issue resolution
- Develops and monitors metrics to evaluate vendor
- Develops an understanding of vendor and client requirements and
Procurement Department's role in exceeding client expectations
- Develops a working knowledge of the company's operational and
general business applications including but not limited to
Operations, Customer Service, Accounting, and Vendor Relations. The
incumbent is responsible for understanding of how these functions
contribute to the day to day and long-term strategy of the
- Ensures that vendor COI's are current
- Maintains proper documentation of all Procurement related
activities. *Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent in professional
experience will be highly considered.
- 3-6 years procurement experience preferred.
- Experience managing vendors and 3 rd party performance.
- Experience in developing bidding documents and conducting
request for proposal (RFP) process.
- Experience in managing regional and national programs.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience.
- Comfortable working in a high growth, fast-paced
- Detail oriented, adaptability, strong sense of urgency,
accountability, drive for results.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of basic contracting documents.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and summarize into
- Proficient in the use Microsoft office with advanced Excel
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Keywords: Keter Environmental Services, Stamford , Manager of Vender Relations, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!