Regional Property Manager
Company: Building and Land Technology
Posted on: November 22, 2021
BLT is seeking an experienced and dynamic Regional Manager to
oversee the management of multifamily residential portfolio of
luxury apartment communities. The Regional Manager is responsible
for all financial and physical aspects of the portfolio, building
and training effective on-site teams, and maximizing the long-term
operating performance of both stabilized and newly developed
lease-up properties. Requirements
- 7-10 years of Property Management experience in Hospitality or
Multifamily Real Estate industry with Supervisory experience.
- Experience in planning and execution of openings and lease-up
of newly constructed or renovated buildings.
- Proven track record of achieving budgeted P&L
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships
with internal and external clients at all levels
- Must be available to respond to after-hours calls and at times
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new
technology and competency in RealPage and LRO.
- Working knowledge of building operations and maintenance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth
environment.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Building and Land Technology, Stamford , Regional Property Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!