Senior Project Manager
Company: SOAR Staffing, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Senior Project Manager
Manage pre-construction and construction assigned Multi-Family
VP of Construction is responsible for support and supervision of
all on-site construction and land development, including budget,
scheduling, quality assurance and safety on the job site and to
ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building
1. Provide construction input to design professionals
2. Pre-development input of construction techniques and cost.
3. Provide oversight for value engineering for all pre-development
4. Establishment of all final construction documents, schedules,
5. Manage options list and provide coordination and accurate
pricing of each.
6. Assist estimating department with providing qualified trades for
the bidding process.
7. Coordinate with plans, specs, and bids to finalize subcontractor
1. Responsible for individual projects from start to finish.
2. Oversee the preparation of weekly & monthly reports on project
3. Organize and run project meetings.
4. Regularly update the project schedule with Project Manager.
5. Manage subcontractor change orders.
6. Review and approve entire subcontractor's and supplier's pay
7. Analyze job costs and manage the project to the closing
8. Help Project Managers resolve issues on project level.
9. Log and distribute new project documentation.
10. Provide documentation and direct Contract Manager in compiling
subcontracts and purchase orders.
11. Oversee project setup.
12. Directly supervise the activities of the Project Manager,
Contracts Manager, and Project Engineer.
13. Oversight on a day to day of all on-site construction
14. Evaluate performance of project team members.
15. Ensure project and subs are in compliance with company safety
16. Promote safety on assigned projects and evaluate
subcontractor's work to monitor compliance with company safety
1. Completion and close-out of the project and the acceptance of
each project by the Owner.
2. Complete final documentation.
Directly supervise the activities of the Project Managers.
A bachelor's degree in construction management or related study or
a minimum of 15 years of experience as a Manger of Multi-Family
Garden, Mid and High Rise construction.--
*****Technical degree a PLUS
Paying $200k base plus significant bonus structure.--
Keywords: SOAR Staffing, LLC, Stamford , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!