Digital Product Manager
Company: Lovesac Company
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Lovesac, were committed to helping people fill their homes
with Total Comfort. That means having furniture that can evolve
along with them as life unfolds. From Sactionals The Worlds Most
Adaptable Couch, to Sacs The Worlds Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac
products provide peace of mind where others cant. Our products can
adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever.
This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to
invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it
to the landfillwhich is good for families and our environment. Were
committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding
Principles into everything we do: We can all win together Doing
less and doing better Were borrowing this earth from our children
Home is where life happens Love matters Currently, we are seeking
to hire a Digital Product Manager. As a Digital Product Manager,
you will be responsible for the management and performance of
Lovesac.com, the website features, enhancements and maintenance
projects from inception to launch. You'll work closely with the
development, creative, brand and I.T. teams on a day-to-day basis,
and interact with all business units throughout the course of a
project. The ideal candidate is a creative visionary who is not
afraid to roll up their sleeves and has a proven track record for
leading the development of world-class ecommerce products. This
position will report into Corporate Headquarters based Stamford, CT
and will require flexibility to work both onsite as well as remote.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Work alongside the web development team to drive the product
roadmap, establish prioritization and manage the backlogs.
- Drive product development through the entire cycle, from
conceptualization, design, development and timelines, through to
launch and ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Prioritize day-to-day tasks and ensure projects are delivered
- Manage functional QA processes and determine appropriate
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure all
stakeholders are aligned on goals, objectives & timelines on new
eCommerce product launches.
- Conduct user tests on new digital & eCommerce releases to
gather qualitative feedback to drive the product roadmap & optimize
the user experience across desktop, tablet & mobile.
- Prepare & present collateral including presentations, business
requirements documents, functional specs, briefs, user stories &
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and
respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects
our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core
values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Product
- Experience in ecommerce, a deep understanding of ecommerce
trends, best practices and tools is a must.
- Experience with Magento2 is highly preferred.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Asana & other
- Experience conducting and/or analyzing A/B tests and using A/B
test tools is a plus.
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel &
- Has a technical, systems-thinking mindset, empathy for users, a
customer-first mentality and a dedication to data
- Excellent communicator, leader, and teammate.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative, fast-paced
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a
changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and
interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems,
anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel &
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures
outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into
Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom, as required and in
accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac
Values: Lovesac Core Values Willing to sweep the floors Grit
Aspirational Values Customer Centricity Only A Players Executional
Excellence Table-Stakes Values Positivity Flexibility Inclusivity
Passion Empathy Transparency Our Showrooms, including our website,
are open seven days a week and require morning, evening, weekend
and holiday availability. Lovesac is an E qual Opportunity employer
and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religious creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, military status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Lovesac Company, Stamford , Digital Product Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!