Posted on: May 5, 2021
Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or
enterprise-wide program(s) consisting of multiple projects. Ensures
successful integration of several projects and adjusts project
scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the
business. This job requires extensive technical and project
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various
high-level project plans.
Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing,
and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. May also
coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble overall
Serves as a mentor to project managers and project leaders to
educate and assist them with implementing project management
processes and making improvement/changes.
Accountable for the execution of established project management
processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of project scope on
time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards
and customer expectations.
Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work
efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and
communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality
reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
Communicates with leadership and other stakeholders on program
strategy, direction and changes.
Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project
portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and
Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending
adjustments to Project Managers.
Partners with senior leadership of the business community to
identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the
Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development and
implementation of the program.
Mentors a team of project managers and/or other project management
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data
- Ability to show judgement and initiative to accomplish job
- Ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and
- Superb ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse
and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Excellent ability in implementing program and project plans and
monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program
and project budgets
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and
developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks
- Ability to manage a detailed project plan in a software such as
MS Project or SmartSheet
Related Work Experience
5+ Years - Project Management experience
7+ Years - IT or Engineering work experience
Education, Certification & Licenses
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems,
business administration or related field, or equivalent
Project Management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum is strongly preferred
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click .
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Program Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!