VP, Somatic Sales
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as
new positions become available. Sema4 is a patient-centered health
intelligence company founded on the idea that more information,
deeper analysis, and increased engagement will improve the
diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Sema4 is dedicated
to transforming healthcare by building dynamic models of human
health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories,
starting in the areas of reproductive health and oncology.
Centrellis---, our innovative health intelligence platform, is
enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease
and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most
pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be
treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit
of all. Sema4 is seeking a VP, Somatic Sales to drive incremental
sales revenue and surface opportunities for broader partnerships
including, clinical trial recruitment, informatics and research
within assigned accounts. In this role, you will be primary
responsible for growing laboratory sales revenue across Sema4's
oncology somatic testing portfolio while supporting the broader
national oncology sales and business development teams across the
entire oncology testing portfolio in accordance with approved sales
and marketing strategies. You will advocate the clinical value of
our oncology solutions and represent our approach to provider
service and patient care to all levels and call points in the
hospital, specialty clinic, and physician's office including MDs,
nurses, genetic counselors, and laboratory staff. The ideal
candidate has deep leadership experience in strategic thinking,
structuring and managing a process, thinking like an operator,
experience with building and navigating a world class team. Domain
expertise in Oncology is critical. Must be passionate about
transforming the way patients access and providers deliver cutting
edge oncology care and believe in the broader Sema4 mission to
unlock data and insight to enable meaningful improvements in care.
- Lead an cultivate a team of Sales Specialists across the
- Responsible for establishing and demonstrating a deep product
category and disease-state expertise through learning, gaining
clinical knowledge, building scientific and technical.
- Development of new sales pipeline to maximize revenue for
assigned accounts; both existing and new tests.
- Achieve pre-established product sales goals through the
utilization of approved product and promotional materials and
- Identify opportunities to broaden customer relationships beyond
testing and surface those to the broader team
- Communicate the features and benefits of our products to
- Be engaged in, and contribute to, scheduled business planning
meetings, sales pipeline meetings, sales training events, and other
company meetings as requested.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Collaborative spirit with both internal and external
- Successfully complete all required training programs in a
timely manner. QUALIFICATIONS:
- BSc/BA preferably in a scientific space,
- 5+ years in a Sales leadership role
- 5+ years in hospital and physician sales; specific expertise in
oncology/genetic testing (i.e., hematology/oncology,
- Experience selling into the oncologist and pathologist call
- Must possess a thorough understanding and work experience of
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical
clinical information clearly and effectively.
- Proven track record that demonstrates leading a team to deliver
top sales results
- Working knowledge of a consultative sales / solution-selling
- Prior experience using sales data/call reporting software is
desired (i.e. Salesforce.com).
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and
- Thinks and acts in a solutions-oriented manner while probing
healthcare practitioners and answering their questions in order to
position our products to meet customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: SEMA4, Stamford , VP, Somatic Sales, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!