Company: Premise Health Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
NOTE: The health and safety of our team members and candidates
is very important to us, and as such, we are not conducting onsite
interviews at this time. Once you apply and your application
progresses, our team will schedule a video meeting to conduct an
interview(s). Premise does not require you to install an
application to your computer, nor do we support chat apps such as
Wire, WhatsApp, or Signal for any legitimate use. Our teams will
only email you using PremiseHealth.com business addresses, and at
no time should you open any document sent to you if not originating
from a PremiseHealth.com branded email address. Thank you for
visiting Premise Health! Discover a better way to deliver
Search below and build a rewarding career. Welcome to the new
standard of healthcare!--
Premise Health is the world's leading healthcare access provider.
We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric
work environment-ensuring that employees at the nation's best
companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare
environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help
their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at
the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary
organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of
healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience
that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of
quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and
from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people,
their families, and the organizations they work for be at their
We are looking for a Project Manager--to work remotely in support
of our clients across the US. If you possess a "whatever it takes
attitude" keep reading. It's hard to pinpoint a "typical" day here
(and who wants typical anyway?), but as the--Project Manager must
have excellent time management skills to function in a fast-paced
environment, demonstrating independent work skills and strong work
ethic. Manages small to medium sized projects under limited
direction. May also lead sub-teams for larger projects/programs.
Budget responsibilities are based on project requirements. In
addition, this role will assist with supporting the Premise
Health's Project Management Office goals and deliverables for the
company. What You'll Do for Us:
- Oversee and provide hands-on project management of multiple
small to medium business unit and/or enterprise wide projects or a
large complex project including all phases of project life cycle
under limited direction.
- May also lead sub-teams for larger projects/programs.
- Follows and executes all PH Project Management standards,
processes and best practices to ensure operational efficiency and
- Establishes and monitors project requirements, priorities, and
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results. Ensures
established and schedule is adhered to as defined by project
- Manages projects from inception to completion.
- Manages activities of assigned project team.
- Strategically and tactfully determine resolutions to issues as
they arise without direction. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a
timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Lead, manage and facilitate concurrent projects, while
remaining flexible with changing priorities, timeframes and scope
of services required.
- Create a collaborative consultative work environment, with
matrix teams and workgroups cross-organizationally and
cross-functionally as well as external vendors.
- Assist Senior Project Manager as requested as well as support
activities with the Project Management Office.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels of
management, and the ability to work with multiple personality types
to facilitate cooperation both within the company and with
- Ability to assess conflicting priority situations or
relationship conflicts, and respond appropriately.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of detailed
reports to keep key stake holders up to date on progress, issues
- Demonstrate professional communication skills when interacting
on behalf of--Premise Health. Education:
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of project
coordination/management experience leading small to medium projects
including all phases of project life OR a High School Diploma / GED
and at least 5 years project coordination/management experience
leading small to medium projects including all phases of project
- --PMP Certification or willingness to obtain within one year of
- Six Sigma Green belt or Six Sigma black belt or willingness to
become six Sigma certified, if applicable preferred.-- Experience:
- Experience applying project management and/or software
development methodologies and practices, including developing a
project plan, charter, scope, project management approach and
management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates,
schedule, to a wide range of work activities, including health
center or pharmacy implementations, operations, IT, software
development, and process design.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and indirectly
managing teams across business units.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with
individuals at various levels of the organization, such as peers,
internal/external stakeholders, business partners, senior level
- Experience presenting and reporting on project plans to
appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management.
- Experience resolving conflicts within a team as issues
- Experience utilizing project management software and other
standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project
and Planview, etc.
- Experience communicating directly with clients at the senior
level preferred. Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of business practices as related to project specialty
area, such as Health Center openings, Pharmacy Services, portfolio
management, process improvement, IT, HR, ecommerce, software
development (SDLC), etc. preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 and SharePoint
2013, strong knowledge of Microsoft InfoPath and intermediate
knowledge of project management applications (e.g. Microsoft
Project, Visio) preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including
presentation development, meeting facilitation, agenda/minutes
creation/documentation, and other communication development
preferred. What We'll Do for You: At Premise Health, you're not an
employee - you're a team member. We have health centers,
pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the
country, but we're all working together to deliver exemplary and
delightful service to our clients, their employees and family
members. We're proud of the culture we've built, and we aim to
assist our team members in living their best life - in and out of
the workplace. That's why you'll find us taking a yoga class
together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help
people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves.
We're also not afraid to share what we're up to - check out some of
our smiling faces. As an employer, we want to compensate you for
the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you'll get one
of those too). Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to
all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Tuition Reimbursement.--We are an
equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at
our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status. Join our Talent Network and
get newsand job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Keywords: Premise Health Inc., Stamford , Project Manager, Executive , Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!