Director of Operations
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Our client, a national maintenance organization, located in
Hauppauge, NY is seeking a Director of Operations to join their
team. The Director of Operations will oversee the day-to-day
activities of the Service, Preventative Maintenance, Projects and
HVAC departments ensuring that the departments are managed and
performing efficiently and effectively.
- Work with senior management team to make decisions for
operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines,
and standards by which the company's efficiency and effectiveness
can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day
- More applicable to a manufacturing environment
- Oversees Service, PM, Projects, and HVAC departments ensuring
each is reaching goals set by departmental and company
- Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and
forecasts budgets and cost of sales in each department to achieve
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or
procedures to managers; for major changes, meet with entire
operation staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operation
departments to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees,
clients and vendors.
- Work with and assist Training and Development Specialist to
establish an operations training and development program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies
involved in supply chain, customer service and finance.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving
skills. Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Stamford , Director of Operations, Executive , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!