Senior Project Manager
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description Senior Project Manager
The role is responsible for the coordination and completion of
assigned client and/or other company programs and projects. This
requires maintaining strong cross-functional relationships to track
responsibilities while ensuring all project deliverables are
completed. The role requires the ability to tactically manage
multiple concurrent, complex projects while maintaining a strategic
view for the business overall.
This position is based in our Stamford, CT headquarters; however
remote candidates will be considered.
cxLoyalty is a global leader in loyalty and engagement solutions.
With 35 years of experience and 200 million consumer touchpoints
worldwide, cxLoyalty's--unique combination of platform, content and
delivery at scale set us apart in the marketplace. Over--3,000
leading banks, retailers, travel and telecom companies worldwide
select cxLoyalty to--design, administer and fulfill loyalty and
engagement programs that strengthen and expand the value of their
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the
- Maintains overall ownership and responsibility for the health
and effective delivery of assigned projects including the
management of project scope, schedule, budget, risks and solution
- Responsible for owning, creating,--and maintaining the project
plan and keeping the project timeline, tasks, dependencies, and
deliverables on track.
- Owns and manages internal and external communications with
responsibilities to include effective and timely client/stakeholder
communication and escalation.--
- Responsible for project financials including--tracking and
reporting of--key metrics, forecasting and identifying variances
between baseline budget and actual results.
- Responsible for project procurement including--supporting the
selection of vendors, and working with procurement to establish
payment terms, negotiate contracts and ensure goods and services
are purchased and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure contract terms are implemented and delivered as agreed
in the statement of work or contract.
- Responsible for project resourcing and coordination with
respective resource managers.
- Manage internal/external client requests for project changes,
evaluating the impact on the business, resources, and pricing and
presenting changes in change review board meetings as needed.
- Actively identifies risks and resolves issues to ensure the
impact to the project's scope, timeline, cost and/or quality are
mitigated and/or minimized.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three or more years project management experience.
Strong understanding and practice of formal project management
- Project Management certification preferred (PMI PMP or
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project (or
other related such as HP Portfolio, etc.); Agile support tools,
such as Jira, Confluence, etc.;--other project support tools such
as MS Office, MS Visio, SharePoint and IT Service Management tools
(ServiceNow or other)
- Ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with all
levels of management and customers. Strong team management--and
- Ability to analyze situations accurately, use appropriate
judgment and discretion to independently make sound professional
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and
- Ability to lead--project--teams of various sizes and see them
through to completion while meeting deadlines.
- Budget management experience - ability to analyze--financial
information to ensure all projects are within--budget. #LI-MS1
Keywords: cxLoyalty, Stamford , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!