Manager of Enterprise Systems
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Lovesac we believe you should be free to live the life you
love and that--we should all live in Total Comfort. From Sactionals
- The World's Most Adaptable Couch---, to Sacs - The World's Most
Comfortable Seat---, Lovesac products are durable, changeable, and
truly designed for life. Our founder's philosophy, Designed for
Life---, demands that our products are both built to last a
lifetime and designed to evolve with our ever-changing lives. It's
an uncompromising approach to achieving true sustainability. At
Lovesac we are committed to living and succeeding by incorporating
our Guiding Principles: We can all win together Doing less and
doing better We're borrowing this earth from our children The couch
is the kitchen table Love Matters Currently, we are seeking to hire
an ERP System Manager. As an ERP Systems Manager, you will be
responsible for supporting over 100+ showrooms and 150+ internal
employees across a several departments and thousands of customers
per month. As an ERP Systems Manager you will lead, drive, and
create system advances in support of current and future business
operations and the needs of individual business departments. In
this role, the ERP Systems Manager will lead initiatives to add
value and optimize the ERP technical landscape and provide expert
leadership in advancing best practices. A successful ERP Systems
Manager, you will need to be technically confident, team oriented,
have a solid attentive to detail, must be a leader in
Project/Change Management, able to manage a team, develop their
skills and be motivated to help others succeed as well as have a
commitment to customer service and high quality systems. Summary of
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Lead and supervise a team providing enterprise systems for
Point-of-Sale, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Finance, Customer
Service and other key business functions
- Manage a team and personally deliver superior internal customer
service and attention to detail & acknowledgment of business
- Engage vendor platform solutions, contribute to modification,
design and build, and configuration activities to support general
business needs including efficient, high-quality transaction
processing, data integration, data dashboards and operational
- Commitment to delivering high quality data and systems
- Understand existing system workflows, customizations, and use
cases; develop support and usage documentation as needed
- Advocate and advance usage and value of business systems
wherever opportunities arise
- Act as the primary IT agent keeping current with applicable
upgrades and enhancements throughout solutions life cycles for
NetSuite and SCIS
- Lead development, documentation and implementation of policies,
procedures and controls to establish and maintain a highly
compliant change management environment and attention to high
quality data and systems
- Takes an enterprise view in recommending solutions that benefit
the whole company, not just a specific business area
- Work directly with and manage relationships with external
resources to drive and deliver diverse business system
- Identify, evaluate and advocate technologies and solutions to
support and improve the overall business process
- Oversee end-user usage of systems, and administer and monitor
system security to provide timely support and resolution of issues
and maintain high quality data and functionality
- Works as a highly technical business partner in the assigned
area of the business to understand processes, requirements, and
opportunities for improvement
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and
according to our company standards
- Act with integrity and trust at all times, modeling behavior
that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with
the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in software
development, system administration and/or related experience with
ERP environments including NetSuite, SCIS, Oracle, SAP, Magento
- Experience with integrator tools is a plus: Celigo, SPS
- Must be able to work independently/individual contributor as
well as work in team/collaborative setting.
- Management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Able to manage competing and changing priorities in a 24x7
- Strong working knowledge of SaaS technology and multi-vendor
- Strong experience in compliance practices including development
and change management practices.
- Working knowledge of general business systems, particularly
Retail and/or Manufacturing.
- Advanced reporting, data presentation and Excel skills.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a
changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and
interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems,
anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel &
PowerPoint (add any additional required or preferred
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures
outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into
Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom , as required and in
accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.--
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac
Values: Lovesac Core Values - Willing to sweep the floors Grit
Aspirational Values - Customer Centricity Only "A" Players
Executional Excellence Table-Stakes Values - Positivity Flexibility
Inclusivity Passion Empathy Transparency Our stores including our
website are open seven days a week and require morning, evening,
weekend and holiday availability. Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity
employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, military status,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Lovesac, Stamford , Manager of Enterprise Systems, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!