Director, Brand Activation
Company: Lovesac Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Lovesac, we're committed to helping people fill their homes
with Total Comfort. That means having furniture that can evolve
along with them as life unfolds. From Sactionals - The World's Most
Adaptable Couch---, to Sacs - The World's Most Comfortable Seat---,
Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others can't. Our
products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like
new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can
continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead
of adding it to the landfill-which is good for families and our
environment. We're committed to working and succeeding by
incorporating our Guiding Principles into everything we do: We can
all win together Doing less and doing better We're borrowing this
earth from our children The couch is the kitchen table Love Matters
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Director of Brand Activation to
join our growing Marketing Team. As a Director of Brand Activation,
you develop and are responsible for leading commercialization of
the brand communication and customer experience across of channels
and through every point of the customer journey. This includes but
is not limited to setting the strategy for media, social, CX,
partnership, product launches, and communication priorities
in-store and online. You collaborate cross-functionally across the
entire organization to ensure that the desired customer experience
is executed in market and revenue targets are delivered. A
successful Director of Brand Activation will be able to lead and
leverage both customer databases, and customer insights in order to
drive programs which create stronger relationships with customers
and to drive customer. This position will report into Corporate
Headquarters based Stamford, CT and will require flexibility to
work both onsite as well as remote. Summary of Key Job
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Accountable for the communication strategy for prospects and
customers, ultimately driving satisfaction, conversion, and
awareness to deliver the company's annual revenue and profit
- Develop social media and acquisition programs that drive
measurable increases in new customers and or web or showroom
- Leads commercializing external marketing partnerships to drive
both revenue and relevancy.
- Oversee social media strategy development to both drive
reach/relevancy, but also community engagement.
- Support the development of annual A&M budget and oversee
the budget for all awareness dollars across all channels.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce to develop a targeted and effective
media plan driving both awareness and conversion based on where the
customer is in their journey.
- Test and apply communication tactics to optimize marketing
spend both within a channel but also between channels and
- Identify and manage agencies/partners to help execute brand and
- Compose and kick off effective creative and communication
briefs, collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring all
communications, maintaining the integrity of the brand.
- Play a critical role in the brand integration process ensuring
that themes, product launches, and other initiatives are brought to
marketing and in an effective, brand accretive manner.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce and Showrooms to ensure
comprehensive and holistic understanding of the appropriate
prioritization of focus to maximize our ability to build value
through the entire customer experience.
- Assist the team and management with projects and tasks as
- Recruit, select, and hire top talent to build viable succession
plans that meet company growth initiatives; collaborating with
peers to develop a company-wide talent pipeline.
- Manage consistent application of performance management
practices including but not limited to annual performance
appraisals, progressive counseling activities and development
plans, in partnership with human resources.
- Coach and counsel to manage performance, taking appropriate and
corrective action in partnership with human resources and in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and
respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects
our employees, peers, and customers in accordance with the core
values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, with at least
7 years' experience in marketing role, preferably in brand or
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a
changing business environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience managing teams.
- Consistently able to present future scenarios and think
globally, able to forecast potential opportunities, troubleshoot
issues/challenge and influence change, mediate tough agreements
ensuring equitable and respectful resolutions.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and
interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems,
anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and NetSuite and A&M budget management.
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures
outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into
Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom, as required and in
accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC, and State Guidelines.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.--
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac
Values: Lovesac Core Values Willing to sweep the floors Grit
Aspirational Values Customer Centricity Only "A" Players
Executional Excellence Table-Stakes Values Positivity Flexibility
Inclusivity Passion Empathy Transparency Flexibility Inclusivity
Our stores including our website are open seven days a week and
require morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious
creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, military status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Lovesac Company, Stamford , Director, Brand Activation, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!