Manager, Insights-Customer Satisfaction(CSAT
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Manager, Insights-Customer Satisfaction(CSAT) Level Experienced
Job Location Stamford - Stamford, CT Position Type Full Time 4 Year
Degree Salary Range Undisclosed Travel Percentage Up to 25% Job
Shift Day Job Category Marketing Description At Lovesac we believe
you should be free to live the life you love and that--we should
all live in Total Comfort. From Sactionals - The World's Most
Adaptable Couch---, to Sacs - The World's Most Comfortable Seat---,
Lovesac products are durable, changeable, and truly designed for
life. Our founder's philosophy, Designed for Life---, demands that
our products are both built to last a lifetime and designed to
evolve with our ever-changing lives. It's an uncompromising
approach to achieving true sustainability. At Lovesac we are
committed to living and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding
Principles: We can all win together Doing less and doing better
We're borrowing this earth from our children The couch is the
kitchen table Love Matters Currently, we are seeking to hire a
Manager CX Measurement and Shopper Journey Insights. As a Manager
CX Measurement and Shopper Journey Insights, you will be
- Leading high-value, high impact shopper-journey Insights
projects for the Company.
- Lead and manage CX/CSAT measurement system.
- Building insights infrastructure and capability in the company.
The ideal candidate is agile, proactive, and entrepreneurial as we
aim to drive sales growth and long-term brand equity. This is a
unique opportunity in CX and Shopper Journey work - to help
architect and build a world-class insights function, to help
support and lead a developing world-class company. Summary of Key
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Partner with Shopper Journey Touchpoint Owners to create annual
research plans designed to drive Lovesac Customer Satisfaction
- Key Touchpoints: Digital, Showroom, Customer Service, and
- Lead Foresee CX Measurement efforts.
- Manage day-to-day operation of Foresee program.
- Drive company action via leveraging Foresee data.--
- Stay current with CX methodology developments.--
- Create and maintain relationships with Foresee/Verint so that
Lovesac can derive maximum value from the relationship.--
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and
respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects
our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core
values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant--work experience in
the insights field.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research tools.
Solid research background.
- Experience working in the CX space.
- Digital and retail experience CSAT experience strongly
- Experience with cross-functional operations teams.
- Experience with creating impactful reporting.
- Experience leading a major business-partner engagement.
- Important to organization. High business impact.
- High budget.
- Experience with analyzing data and creating action-oriented
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time (most travel
back to HQ in Stamford, CT)
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to
changes to business.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your actions.
Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and
interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems,
anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel &
PowerPoint (add any additional required or preferred
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures
outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into
Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom , as required and in
accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on selling floor or in warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac
Values: Lovesac Core Values - Willing to sweep the floors Grit
Aspirational Values - Customer Centricity Only "A" Players
Executional Excellence Table-Stakes Values - Positivity Passion
Empathy Transparency Our showrooms, including our website are open
seven days a week and require morning, evening, weekend and holiday
availability. This position is based in our corporate headquarters.
Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious
creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, military status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Lovesac, Stamford , Manager, Insights-Customer Satisfaction(CSAT, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!