Manager of Enterprise Systems
Posted on: January 8, 2021
At Lovesac we believe you should be free to live the life you
love and that we should all live in Total Comfort. From Sactionals
- The World's Most Adaptable Couch---, to Sacs - The World's Most
Comfortable Seat---, Lovesac products are durable, changeable, and
truly designed for life. Our founder's philosophy, Designed for
Life---, demands that our products are both built to last a
lifetime and designed to evolve with our ever-changing lives. It's
an uncompromising approach to achieving true sustainability.At
Lovesac we are committed to living and succeeding by incorporating
our Guiding Principles:We can all win togetherDoing less and doing
betterWe're borrowing this earth from our children The couch is the
kitchen table Love MattersCurrently, we are seeking to hire an ERP
System Manager. As an ERP Systems Manager, you will be responsible
for supporting over 100+ showrooms and 150+ internal employees
across a several departments and thousands of customers per month.
As an ERP Systems Manager you will lead, drive, and create system
advances in support of current and future business operations and
the needs of individual business departments. In this role, the ERP
Systems Manager will lead initiatives to add value and optimize the
ERP technical landscape and provide expert leadership in advancing
best practices.A successful ERP Systems Manager, you will need to
be technically confident, team oriented, have a solid attentive to
detail, must be a leader in Project/Change Management, able to
manage a team, develop their skills and be motivated to help others
succeed as well as have a commitment to customer service and high
quality systems.Summary of Key Job
- BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in software
development, system administration and/or related experience with
ERP environments including NetSuite, SCIS, Oracle, SAP, Magento
- Experience with integrator tools is a plus: Celigo, SPS
- Must be able to work independently/individual contributor as
well as work in team/collaborative setting.
- Management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Able to manage competing and changing priorities in a 24x7
- Strong working knowledge of SaaS technology and multi-vendor
- Strong experience in compliance practices including development
and change management practices.
- Working knowledge of general business systems, particularly
Retail and/or Manufacturing.
NetSuite Certification (Administrator, ERP Consultant, and/or
SuiteCloud Developer) preferred.
- Advanced reporting, data presentation and Excel skills.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a
changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and
interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems,
anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel &
PowerPoint (add any additional required or preferred
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures
outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into
Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom, as required and in
accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac
Values:Lovesac Core Values -Audacious DreamersWilling to sweep the
floorsGritAspirational Values -Customer CentricityOnly "A"
PlayersExecutional ExcellenceConsciousnessTable-Stakes Values
LearningPassionCollaborationEmpathyTransparencyOur stores including
our website are open seven days a week and require morning,
evening, weekend and holiday availability.Lovesac is an Equal
Opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
military status, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Lovesac, Stamford , Manager of Enterprise Systems, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!