Digital Product Manager
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading
company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team
is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job
search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters
and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we
are looking to expand our technology team.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and
creativity, and an open culture. You, as the Digital Product
Manager, will oversee the delivery roadmap for JobTarget's digital
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from concept to launch for
assigned digital products and their features.
- Establish key processes, deliverables and timelines of assigned
- Partner with the engineering, design, marketing, and sales
teams to ensure clear and continuous communication of vision,
delivery objectives and priorities.
- Understand the current recruiting landscape to identify
insights and drive opportunities to grow our business
- Investigate customer and user needs and develop user feedback
- Manage the prioritization of new features and bugs of assigned
digital products and monitor the release process
- Demonstrate expert understanding of agile development practices
and champion agile development at JobTarget
- Manage A/B tests to improve conversion and engagement rates
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager for digital or
- Experience putting together a road map, release dates, and
working with stakeholders to accomplish projects
- Advanced computer and technical skills. Experience working with
JIRA, ClickUp, Confluence, or other
- Experience building cross-functional business relationships,
gathering user requirements, translating requirements to technical
specifications / user stories
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product
road-map, evangelizing the product vision, and grooming a
- Proven competency with agile processes, defining stories that
are ready-for-engineering, and experience working in an iterative
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize
multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, fast changing
- Bachelor's degree required.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a
competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO,
medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be
eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan.
Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal
Keywords: JobTarget, Stamford , Digital Product Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!