Director of Data and Business Intelligence
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading
company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team
is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job
search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters
and reach millions of job seekers. The company values work life
balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
driven, and open-minded. We're perpetually in search of ways to
make the job search process better, so if you if you're up for the
challenge, apply and let's make it better together.About the Role
As the Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics of JobTarget
, you will be a valuable member of the Development team by owning
data - it's flow, how it's stored and how we report on it.. The
role will require a combination of strategic thinking and hands-on,
detailed analysis. The ideal candidate will have experience in an
on-premise to cloud data warehouse migration, and builds data flows
so teams can use data to make decisions. You are someone who seeks
to collaborate with members of the Product, Sales, Finance and
Engineering teams to make impactful, data-driven decisions.
- Responsible for identifying, aggregating and reporting on key
data points to create valuable KPI metrics and analysis. Data types
include job seeker views and applications and job site posting
- Bring reporting products from conception to launch, define
requirements, create a roadmap and work with developers to build
- Consult with internal teams/stakeholders to gather reporting
requirements. Understand how data can be used to improve their job
functions and provide greater value to both JobTarget employees and
- Interpret and present data in formats that are easy to
understand. Design and build dashboards for end-users.
- Make conclusions from your analysis, present your results, and
advocate for proposed next steps to key decision makers.
- Take ownership of data integrity, quality controls and reports
using various software applications. Ensure data is consistent and
- Assess current technical environment and develop technology
requirements and recommendations to meet business objectives
- Become the go-to-person for all reporting requests and data
related questions. Required Skills
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics and
- Experience in Redshift and Snowflake highly preferred.
Proficient in running SQL database queries. Development skills a
- Experience with data reporting tools such as Zoho Reports,
Salesforce, Tableau, Hadoop, SSRS preferred.
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to present complex analyses and insights effectively in
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize
multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or
related fields. JobTarget provides a high-energy growth
environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent
benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match.
Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal
Keywords: JobTarget, Stamford , Director of Data and Business Intelligence, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!