IT Infrastructure Engineer / Technician
Company: Zeeco, Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2023
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and
maintaining the IT infrastructure of our UK and Italian operations.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring the stability, security,
and efficiency of our computer systems, networks, servers, and
related infrastructure components. Working as part of a team, you
will contribute to the planning, deployment, and optimisation of IT
infrastructure solutions to provide a platform for the future
growth of our business.
- Monitoring and maintaining infrastructure: Proactively
monitoring the performance, availability, and security of the IT
infrastructure. Implementing monitoring tools and processes to
identify and resolve potential issues. Performing routine
maintenance tasks, applying patches and upgrades, and ensuring
systems are up to date.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues: Diagnosing and
troubleshooting complex technical problems related to
infrastructure components, network connectivity, and systems
performance. Identifying root causes and implementing effective
solutions in a timely manner.
- Working independently or closely with other IT teams to ensure
seamless integration and alignment of infrastructure with business
requirements. Participation in project planning, providing
technical expertise, and contributing to the overall IT
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation of
infrastructure configurations, procedures, and troubleshooting
guides. Sharing knowledge and providing training to IT staff on
- Acting as the escalation point for IT support tickets, aid in
the resolution of complex issues that cannot be resolved by the IT
helpdesk and support their learning for future queries.
- Adhering to IT policies and procedures: Follow established IT
policies and security protocols, to ensure compliance and maintain
a secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Must have experience of the configuration, management, and
troubleshooting of Windows Servers.
- Experienced in managing the Windows Server using PowerShell and
GUI, including writing scripts in PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V / VMWare virtualisation
technologies, VMs and server clusters, basic Linux administration
and VPN technologies, site to site and remote access.
- Will have worked and maintained Microsoft Azure and O365
- Able to configure, troubleshoot, and maintain backup and
- Able to work with and troubleshoot networks, including
switches, routers, wireless, and firewalls.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently, as well as
work within the group and communicate issues and possible solutions
- Experienced in the build of secure systems and monitoring of
cyber security applications.
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining accurate
- Must be able to communicate effectively with end users and
- Must live within a one-hour commute to the Zeeco Europe Head
office and be able to drive.
Keywords: Zeeco, Inc, Stamford , IT Infrastructure Engineer / Technician, Engineering , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!