Applications Engineer EMEA - Rental and Rapid Response
Company: Zeeco, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The Combustion Rental and Rapid Response Applications Engineer will
focus on developing customer enquiries, producing technical and
commercial proposals and also attending site meetings to determine
the equipment scope and client requirements. They will work closely
with the growing team at the European head office, outside offices
and ultimately Zeeco Inc, our head office in the USA, to ensure
targets and progression goals are achieved.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate technical and
process knowledge within the combustion and/or oil and gas industry
or be willing to learn and progress within an expanding business.
The role will primarily be office based however a key aspect of the
role will be the requirement to travel, often at short notice, to
customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The successful candidate job responsibilities:
- Carry out process design for the correct selection of the
relevant combustion equipment to meet the client's needs.
Understand chemical and process engineering to allow assessment of
- Prepare accurate technical and commercial proposals,
representative of the client's requirements for both rental
equipment and rapid response flare projects.
- Have a good understanding of scheduling and scope of work
requirements for preparing effective turnover information.
- Follow up leads and where necessary, promote the Rentals
business across EMEA.
- Write, edit, and prepare formal quotations and/or advise
verbally to customer. Follow up on any written or verbal
correspondence with customer.
- Complete follow ups (not limited to): Written, Verbal,
Technical, Pre-order and Post-order.
- Travel to customers' facilities to support with Zeeco marketing
and product growth along with technical/commercial clarification
Experience & Competencies:
- Engineering Background from the Process / Oil and Gas
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in a process or chemical related position, or a
combination of education and hands on experience.
- Computer literate, proficient with Excel, Word and ideally some
familiarisation with Sage accounting.
- Able to read engineering drawings and have a good technical
knowledge of the industry.
- Able to work at heights
- Excellent communicator verbal and written, with confident
- Resourceful, well organised, highly dependable, efficient and
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions
- Excellent team player, yet confident and assertive.
- Able to work under pressure
- Must live within approximately a 1-hour commute to the Zeeco
Europe Stamford facility
- Must be able to drive, full UK driving licence with own
- Must be willing to travel worldwide to meet business needs.
Keywords: Zeeco, Inc, Stamford , Applications Engineer EMEA - Rental and Rapid Response, Engineering , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!