Project Engineer / Network Engineer
Company: Netology, LLC.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking to advance your IT career in a company with
strong teamwork values, a welcoming culture, and plenty of room for
advancement?Netology is a well-established, fast-growing MSP
seeking a Professional Services Engineer to join our growing team.
We take employee growth seriously and go out of our way to reward
achievement. We are dedicated to client and employee satisfaction,
innovation, and excellence.What You'll Do:
- Server and systems setup and configuration as assigned
- Client onboarding and documentation preparation for service
- Implementation of Virtualization technologies including VMWare
- Firewall Setup and Implementation, WAN & LAN Policies, NAT
- Implementation of Wireless Networks: Advanced Wi-Fi coverage
analysis, configuration and deployment of corporate and guest
- Network Switch Setup & Implementation
- Escalations from Service Desk as neededSkills You'll Need:
- Excellent communications skills (active listening, written,
- Professional presentation towards clients
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- 5 years' experience within relevant IT fields
- Advanced understanding of small business networking concepts
including routing, firewalls, switching, and Wi-Fi systems:
- 2-5+ years of experience with Active Directory-based Microsoft
Windows Server environments, virtualization knowledge.
- 2-5+ years of network experience, including TCP / IP best
practices, firewall management and L3 switches.
- Office 365 and/or Azure experience.
- Certifications in VMWare 6.5 VCP, Microsoft Servers &
Technology and with Networking Vendors preferredCompensation:
- Salary range is expected to start at $80,000 and is scalable
based upon experience.
- Competitive benefits packageReady to apply?
- Quick apply with your resumeOR
- Get a head start on the application process through our online
Keywords: Netology, LLC., Stamford , Project Engineer / Network Engineer, Engineering , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!