Lead ETL Engineer
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and
recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in
recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are
used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job
seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our
team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and
creativity, and an open culture.
About this role Job Target is seeking a Lead ETL Engineer to join
our Stamford, CT office (currently remote). The Lead ETL Engineer
will be responsible for managing a team in the development of
scalable ETL pipelines and processes and will help us to
continuously process our data faster and more efficiently.
- Lead and guide a team in the development of both on premises
and Cloud (AWS) based ETL architectures.
- Design and support various ETL data loading patterns like near
real time, batch, historical and incremental.
- Document various ETL & DWH strategies and principles.
- Ensure adherence to data management/governance policies,
processes, and standards.
- Provide feedback to Data Architects on the scalability of
various data models.
- Implement ETL solutions adhering to precise performance
- Conduct database model analysis to support performance
- Develop complex SQL Queries.
- Evaluate ETL requirements for completeness, accuracy, and
- Design and implement change data capture, error handling and
- Conduct analysis to determine size of effort and resource
- Identify, recommend, and implement ETL process and architecture
- Manage development and QA testing to ensure fulfillment of
requirements and quality of deliverables.
- Assist in outlining and managing Agile sprints.
- Create and manage ETL Architectural Roadmaps.
- Author relevant functional and technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Information Technology, Data
Analysis, Computer Science, or equivalent focus.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience.
- Strong experience with ETL technologies like AWS Glue, AWS Data
Pipeline, Informatica or SSIS.
- Strong experience with databases like SQL Server, Oracle, ,
DynamoDB, or Redshift.
- Deep understanding and experience processing data with SQL,
json, and XML.
- Proficiency in data warehousing architecture techniques,
including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Experience with at least one programming language, such as,
Python, or C#.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical
- Proven work experience as an ETL developer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a
competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO,
medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be
eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan.
Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal
Keywords: JobTarget, Stamford , Lead ETL Engineer, Engineering , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!