Lead Engineer, IT Network
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Lead Engineer, IT Network in Brentwood, Tennessee - Careers at
Store Support Center
- WHO WE ARE
- JOB SEARCH
- Job Search Job Search
--2017 Tractor Supply Co. Lead Engineer, IT Network in Brentwood,
Tennessee - Careers at Store Support Center Please Enable Cookies
to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
in! Lead Engineer, IT Network Requisition ID 2020-16951 Location :
Location US-TN-Brentwood Overview This position is responsible for
designing, engineering, and supporting a complex enterprise Local
Area (LAN), Wide Area (WAN), and Wireless (WLAN) network.
- Work with both internal and external customers to understand
business requirements and needs.
- Design maintainable solutions to meet business and compliance
requirements through creation and application of best practices to
ensure consistency, maintainability, and compliance.
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotations.
- Deploy new solutions and configurations.
- Ensure service availability through creation and delivery of
- Maintain and manage technical relationships with vendors.
- Discover current technical standards and best practices
- Provide technical leadership, mentor other team members, and
- Deploy patches, updates, and configuration changes.
- Create and document engineering standards. Qualifications
Experience : 10+ years experience in networking and
telecommunications. Education : Bachelor's degree from an
accredited college or university in Computer Science or Electrical
Engineering. Any suitable combination of education and experience
will be considered. Professional Certifications : Technical
Certification CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, is preferred. High Demand IT
Specialized skills: Platform knowledge
(Linux,Unix,Sun,WindowsNT,XP,Open Step): Other knowledge, skills or
- Superior knowledge in enterprise LANs, WANs, WLANs including
routers, switches, network load balancers and wireless access
- Superior knowledge in layer 3 routing protocols: OSPF, RIP,
BGP, and IGRP
- Superior knowledge of Aruba Wireless, Cisco and Juniper Network
- Superior Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocol troubleshooting ability,
specifically with using protocol analyzers and/or sniffers
- Superior knowledge of information security risks and
counter-measures for networking equipment
- Superior knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) network
- Superior knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Systems
- Superior knowledge of firewalls, data encryption, intrusion
detection systems, anti-virus software, and other industry-standard
techniques and practices
- Superior TCP/IP packet analysis ability
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Company Overview Tractor Supply
Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United
States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built
on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values. With
over 1,900 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce
platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with annual
revenues of more than $8 billion and growing! Come grow your career
with us as we serve those who live "Life out Here"! Click Here to
See Why We are a Great Place to Work! Tractor Supply Company offers
a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision
plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team
Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours
requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such
as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an
Employee Stock Purchase Plan Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Application FAQs Tractor Supply HR Support Center: (p) 844-872-4357
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Stamford , Lead Engineer, IT Network, Engineering , Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!