Sr Marketing Transformation Analyst
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This is a senior level job that is responsible for evaluating
existing processes and providing recommendations and optimal
solutions on processes improvements and best practices. This
position requires thorough understanding of organization's
processes and practices and works on the complex projects. This
role can collaborate with one or several business process owners or
lines of business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Analyze, define, and develop complex organization's business
process methods and practices.
Act as a process improvement practitioner by leading efforts to
enhance processes, reduce waste and increase effectiveness.
Research best business practices within and outside the
organization to establish benchmark data.
Assess requirements for internal business processes, ensuring
compatibility with organizational strategic goals.
Implement new processes, evaluate existing processes, and recommend
optimal solutions and improvements.
Partner with business process owners and management on strategic
initiatives with minimal guidance from more experienced analyst or
Communicate team progress.
Use sophisticated quantitative analysis methodology to perform
data, cost and benefit, and/or process measurement analysis.
Research industry trends for application of process improvement
techniques and best practices.
Train employees on root cause analysis tools and philosophies
Perform other duties as requested.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative
and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven
- Effective knowledge of software applications such as Word,
Excel, etc. Education
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
Related Work Experience
Process or data analysis experience - 5+ years
work in Stamford CT office
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Sr Marketing Transformation Analyst, Advertising , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!