Digital Media Coordinator
Company: 24 Seven Talent
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our client, is a trusted media services and software solutions
partner for content owners, video distributers, digital retailers,
broadcasters, subscription video and ad supported platforms. They
work with notable clients such as: Google, Apple, NBC Universal,
Microsoft, Disney, Warner Brothers and more.
About the RoleThe Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for
sourcing and validating assets according to service specifications
and the distribution (delivery) of content to broadcaster's and
digital service providers.
- Ensuring efficient, secure, and complete intake and delivery of
all digital assets, into our platforms, as detailed and agreed upon
in the Delivery List.
- Working with various cross-functional teams to ensure the flow
of production media assets through the Company is efficient,
secure, and optimized, with a key focus on developing and executing
- Evaluating received metadata reports and partnering with
internal and external teams to resolve basic issues.
- Assisting various initiatives focused on improving and
developing the intake, review, sharing, and distribution of
production media assets.
- Monitor and parse a high volume and time sensitive order
- Ensure source assets are restored and conformed as
- Validate metadata, image, video, audio and timed text media
assets against a variety of client and internal specifications
- Package source assets and metadata as per servicing profile
- Communicate and document internal rejections to the appropriate
- Verify integrity of deliverables and delivery package prior to
- Maintain servicing action logs as needed
- Other tasks as needed to meet project deadlines
- Other job duties as assigned
- Understanding of various media formats such as video, audio,
image and timed text.
- Understanding of industry format standards such as PAL, NTSC,
timecode, framerate, codec, audio settings/configurations, metadata
(title and technical - html, xml)
- Understand media encoding, transcoding, and file transfer
- Keen data entry and proofreading skills
- Understanding of Broadcast Deliverable Specifications
- Knowledge of Media Transfer Mechanisms (Aspera, Signiant,
- Understanding if Media Content Protection
- Understanding of SOP Security Protocols
- Proficient skills working effectively in a fast-paced team
environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
- Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse
- Preferred Skills:
- General Editing/Studio/TV/Film/Pre or Post-production
- Experience in UHD, HDR, 4k, 6k (Dolby Vision/HDR10)
- Experience with metadata formats, including but not limited to
XML, CSV, XLS, and HTML/CSS
- Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple
- Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 of years' experience in working in media operations.
This position is on-site (5 days a week) at their office located in
Stamford, CT.*MUST BE LOCAL TO STAMFORD,CT*Duration:
temp-to-permRate: $20/hr (non negotiable) Start date:
12/21/21Hours: Monday - Friday from 9am-6pm. *MUST HAVE PROOF OF
VACCINATION*Please submit resume to apply!
Keywords: 24 Seven Talent, Stamford , Digital Media Coordinator, Advertising , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!