Marketing Manager - Life Sciences & Health Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Marketing Manager - Life Sciences & Health Care
Ready to spread your wings and fly, or roll-up your sleeves and get
to work? How about both? Deloitte is looking for collaborative
creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masters to lead our
campaigns in exciting new directions. If you are a poised and
confident professional who thrives on the details while being able
to visualize the big picture, hit the "Apply Now" button!
Deloitte's Marketing Excellence team combines the power of
Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to
produce business results for our clients. From events to social
media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte
brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent
experience. The team brings together creative and technology
skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop
innovative creative assets that engage our clients. We also execute
with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed
solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and
optimization of data, tools, people, and process.
What you'll do:
As a member of the Life Sciences & Health Care (LSHC) team, you
will be expected to leverage agile principles to bring marketing
strategy to life by creating campaign vision and integrated
campaign plans, including campaign journeys. You will work with the
Sector Marketing Leaders to coordinate across platforms and bring
an integrated approach to our omni-channel marketing program. You
will lead cross-sector marketing activities and work to amplify
work across industries and businesses.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive strategic marketing
campaigns, with a strong understanding of marketing strategy and
execution using an omni-channel approach.
- Develop and drive fully integrated strategic marketing and
communications activities that utilize the full spectrum of
traditional and innovative marketing channels.
- Create messaging specific to audience, channel and/or based on
marketing activity that resonates with key audiences.
- Provide counsel, idea generation and consultation in support of
the LSHC growth strategy.
- Engage our in-house agency on the successful execution of
campaigns, collaborate on strategy, best practices, and oversee the
on-time and on-budget delivery of campaigns.
- Negotiate contracts, SOWs, and other key agreements related to
internal and external partnership agreements
- Collaborate with agency on creative concepts and approach to
- Work with the Public Relations team to amplify media coverage
- Coordinate with the Internal Comms team to ensure
internal/external consistency and maximize opportunities across
businesses and industries.
- Work with account teams to ensure sales enablement
- Optimize campaigns. Understand target outcomes to drive ongoing
performance, monitor, analyze and adjust as needed to improve
- Develop and report metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success
at the campaign, activity, and channel levels to inform future
- Ensure all campaign risk and governance procedures are
followed, including reviews and engagement by stakeholders, legal,
risk and brand.
- Bring innovative thinking and best practices to all marketing
- 8-15 years of related experience in marketing, with a focus on
marketing and communications strategy and planning
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing communications
strategies and tactics and how they come together to provide
- Team-oriented approach with ability to take initiative,
prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet
stakeholder expectations and deadlines across multiple
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of
stakeholder groups (technical subject matter experts to business
owners), with ability to present complex information in easily
understandable format and tailored to the audience
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to gain consensus through
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills; flexibility and
- Strong project management skills
- Solid knowledge of how to leverage events, sponsorships,
social, digital, comms, and PR within omni-channel campaign
- Executive presence, professional client service manner,
demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team,
experience in a large corporate setting and/or professional
services a plus
- Ability to think both strategically and execute tactically
- Passion for and interest in the Life Sciences & Health Care
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related
business field; Advanced degrees preferred
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Keywords: Deloitte, Stamford , Marketing Manager - Life Sciences & Health Care, Advertising , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!