Search Engine Optimization Editor - A&A Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you interested in helping to grow visits to Web sites
through search engine optimization (SEO)? Do you thrive in a
fast-paced environment? Deloitte & Touche LLP is currently
searching for an SEO editor to join our in-house production team by
supporting the Web site growth strategy of Deloitte &Touche
LLP's National Office, supporting Accounting and Reporting Services
(A&RS) and Audit and Assurance Services.
The SEO Editor (Manager) will be responsible for owning, managing,
and evolving the content strategy and engagement for A&RS
communication channels. This includes implementing new tactics and
designing SEO optimization roadmaps to help drive the success of
technical accounting and auditing content published by one of the
world's most influential brands.
- Work closely with content authors, technical editors, and
creative colleagues to apply SEO best practices that support the
growth of traffic to the Web sites on which publications produced
by members of Deloitte's National Office are posted.
- Lead programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve our
SEO and content strategy program, including strategy optimization
and implementation of new communication channels or new
- Keep up with best practices, strategies, algorithm updates, and
relevant technology advances in the SEO industry; communicate
trends to department stakeholders.
- Develop best practices, implement learning for team members;
identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
- Manage content production by helping create development
timeline, collaborating with content writing teams, and supporting
them on SEO.
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends and create
content that optimizes search results.
- Use Adobe Analytics to study data to understand what our
targeted customers are looking for and how they engage with our
digital presence; measure the effectiveness of our SEO strategy and
- Develop optimized content for internal and external Web sites,
social media, webcasts, and more.
- Present and communicate SEO strategies to internal
- 5+ years of SEO and content strategy experience, including
keyword optimization, article structure, internal linking, and
- Project and/or team leadership experience.
- Proven experience using data to manage and drive channel
- In-depth experience with Adobe Analytics.
- Ability to offer and defend solutions based on experience and
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Comfortable interacting regularly with technical subject matter
experts and stakeholders across varying organizational levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing or other related
- Previous experience in a professional services environment,
specifically working with technical accounting and auditing
- Experience in optimization of mobile application content.
- Limited sponsorship may be available.
Keywords: Deloitte, Stamford , Search Engine Optimization Editor - A&A Manager, Advertising , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!