Senior Human Resources Data & Reporting Analyst
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At a Glance
A Sr Analyst - Data & Reporting who has experience in both data
collection and analysis, and managing large to small scale
from beginning to end.
- You have been involved in Analytics/Projects through data
collection, analysis, distribution, making recommendations to the
business as it relates to business operations, and implementing
- You have experience utilizing Excel to answer questions for the
business, perform audits on different datasets, and identify
anomalies found within the data.
- You excel at building relationships within a large matrixed
organization and enjoy working with all levels of business
partners. Your strong interpersonal soft skills allow you to be an
effective member of any team.
Who are you?
- The Sr Analyst - Data and Reporting will be able to think
critically and make suggestions for process improvements,
presenting and tracking data, etc. for the HR function within Field
- Demonstrate a consultative and client-oriented approach to HR
data analysis and interpretation to be able to tell a story.
- Strong PowerPoint building and presentations skills to be able
to define story context and deliver business recommendations.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex
- The Sr Analyst will identify trends and occurrences in data and
translate findings into various mediums including text, charts,
graphs, displays and tables. Produce ad hoc reports to answer
business questions quickly and thoroughly.
- Define, document, implement and track process flows for
processes, procedures, and policies for the department.
- Interact with internal teams to ensure systems/tools are in
accordance with business processes and rules; adjust
- Perform a cross-functional role to facilitate business process
changes with stakeholders in other departments; work with
stakeholders to support the integration of new processes, into
- The Sr Analyst - Data and Reporting will audit and recommend
updates to existing methods, procedures and process documentation
on an as needed basis for the HR team.
- Participate in process requirements, planning and validation
through operational testing to ensure plan changes meet business
- Support testing and roll out of all projects/process
improvements that impact the HR department.
- Understand policies, procedures and practices for analysis of
business performance and impact.
- Customizing communications for various audiences
- Perform other duties as requested by management.What does it
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Maintain working knowledge of all HR areas (i.e., Talent
Acquisition, Training, Compensation)
- Knowledge of database/reporting systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-train and pick up new skills quickly
- Advanced skills using PC software applications (Access, Excel,
- Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Commitment to quality service through appropriate
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent
Related Work Experience
Business Analyst/Data Analyst experience - 5+
HRIS and Applicant Tracking System experience - 2+
Related Work Experience
Working knowledge of HRMS database systems (PeopleSoft and
1+ years of experience with data collection and database design
1+ years of experience in managing HR related projects
#LI-ME2 HDA300 310535 310535BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Senior Human Resources Data & Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!