Marketing Intelligence Manager-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Market Intelligence Manager - Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and
corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing
Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives,
skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our
businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and
communications professional who sees the world differently, finds
opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big
trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover
new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business
results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an
impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
As a Market Intelligence Manager, you will be at the forefront of
unearthing opportunities to inform how Deloitte goes to market. You
will be responsible for championing an outward-in perspective in
order to drive success for one of the world's most influential
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte's in-house agency. Sitting within
the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to
Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's
business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions,
and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge
marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that
engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in
the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our
- Working alongside the Market Intelligence Lead to form the on
and off-shore team and operationalize the blended organizational
- Unearthing insights derived from competitive landscaping,
client feedback, content mapping and audience research to unearth
insights to connect with audiences & drive results.
- Creating Market Intelligence best practices so we can more
consistently represent ourselves to our clients and key
- Championing an outward in perspective in order to inform how
Deloitte goes to market.
- Bringing specialist knowledge and new perspectives to the
Marketing Excellence community - demonstrating an ability to
distill salient points into actionable strategic guidance.
- Becoming a trusted strategic advisor so that stakeholders
actively turn to you as they forge their own path and that of their
- Tying the work we deliver to larger campaign and business
- Partnering cross-functionally within GDA to ensure we develop
and deliver effective campaigns that have an impact on the brand
- Working closely with the Market Intelligence Lead to help bring
in new opportunities, while making sure the CoE can deliver (for
both existing stakeholders and new ones) from a strategic
This role reports to the Market Intelligence Senior Manager.
- Minimum of 8+ years relevant experience on behalf of a brand;
agency experience a plus.
- Strong organization and ability to effectively prioritize and
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication
skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative
environment, and work well within a team, both in-person and
- Omni-channel experience, especially digital and social, is
- Persuasive communicator and presenter.
- Experience in managing and developing individuals - both
onshore and offshore.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to travel on a
limited basis required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related
How you'll grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on
helping people at every level of their careers identify and use
their strengths. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in
addition to hands-on experience. From on-the-job learning to formal
development programs, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Stamford , Marketing Intelligence Manager-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency, Advertising , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!