Team Lead, IT Mktg Systems
Company: Tractor Supply
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Team Lead, IT Mktg Systems in Brentwood, Tennessee - Careers at
Store Support Center Skip Branding
- WHO WE ARE
- JOB SEARCH
- Job Search Job Search
--2017 Tractor Supply Co. Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?
Log in! Team Lead, IT Mktg Systems Requisition ID 2021-27451
Location : Location US-TN-Brentwood Employment Type Full-Time
Industry Information Technology and Services Overview This position
is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities and
development of IT Marketing Support team members as well as
managing the resolution for all escalated technical issues within
the Marketing systems. Manage SLA's, incident, and problem
management through the use of KPI's. Additional responsibilities
include technical leadership, mentoring other team members,
documentation, vendor management, and leading projects.
- Manage, coordinate, motivate, and monitor day-to-day activities
of the team for technical issues, support, and requests.
- Work directly with business partners, application development
and infrastructure teams to document and prioritize resolution for
- Establish a cross-training and knowledge transfer processes for
- Facilitate the Critical Incident Resolution process to ensure
proper escalations during the event and schedule the Correction of
Errors meeting following the event.
- Maintain policies and procedures to support IT production
- Manage the status updates, reporting and KPI's for IT and the
- Evaluate, train and transfer recurring repeatable support
processes to Tier 1 teams Qualifications Experience : 6+ plus years
of experience in technical support in a fast-paced environment,
application and database interfaces, email, network and system
monitoring software, application development software and operating
system software. 1 year of leadership experience preferred. Retail
experience preferred. Education : Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science or a related field from an accredited college or university
is preferred. Any suitable combination of education and experience
will be considered. Professional Certifications : High Demand IT
Specialized skills: Platform knowledge: Ticket Management System
(ex: Service Now ), UNIX, Linux, Windows, cloud and SaaS solutions
Other knowledge, skills or abilities :
- Demonstrated experience driving issue resolution, system
stability, and operational efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of retail business processes.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and retail customer technologies
(ecommerce, POS, etc.) is preferred
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong knowledge of database and SQL concepts.
- Strong understanding of operations and business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior ability to work independently and manage workload
prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time and
with minimal direction.
- Ability to develop new problem-solving approaches and formulate
innovative solutions. Company Overview Tractor Supply Company
(TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States,
is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our
Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,900
stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor
Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than
$11 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve
those who live "Life out Here"! Click Here to See Why We are a
Great Place to Work! Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive
Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all
Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are
deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition,
TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings
Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase
Plan. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job
to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly
at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share
on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Tractor Supply HR
Support Center: (p) 844-872-4357 (e-mail)
Keywords: Tractor Supply, Stamford , Team Lead, IT Mktg Systems, Advertising , Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!