SI Front Office Supervision - VP
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Office Status: Hybrid (2 days per week in office)
Salary: Up to $200,000
- Perform supervision of Sales and Trading staff
- Communicate with senior business management including the Head
of Sales & Trading, the Heads of the currencies, rates and credit
trading desks and Sales & Trading personnel regularly to address
issues on a real-time basis.
- Escalate, monitor, track, and report related issues to senior
management to ensure a timely and effective resolution
- Collaborate closely with the business, Risk, Compliance and
relevant support functions to ensure appropriate stakeholder
involvement to resolve issues.
- Perform daily supervisory review of exception reports and
alerts generated by the MCC supervisory tool
- Daily documentation relating to any exceptions flagged on the
MCC portal, updating stakeholders with any related
- Acts as a trust advisor to all stakeholders, providing updates
on regulatory changes and industry best practices to ensure the
forefront to incorporate necessary changes into its
- Proactively provides updates and escalation to all relevant
stakeholders to maintain our CE rating.
- Provide training as required on the best practice of
supervising front office activities to staff
- Represent the US on global working groups and support delivery
of new supervision monitoring tools
- Escalate any issues to the global team to reduce false positive
alerts and create efficient supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to influence business
partners to remediate issues timely and accurately
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, Stamford , SI Front Office Supervision - VP, Administration, Clerical , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...