Company: Water's Edge at Port Jefferson for Rehabilitation
Location: Port Jefferson
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Water's Edge at Port Jefferson for Rehabilitation and Nursing -
Temp to Perm position
Receptionist Position Summary:
- Greet persons entering establishment, determined nature and
purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific
- Telephone conversations, email, writing letters and memos, and
face to face discussions with individuals and/or team.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward
calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or
- Maintain a functioning filing system for records within your
- Schedule appointments and/or provide tours.
- Perform various clerical duties as directed.
- Release information in accordance with established policies and
- Monitor the entrance of residents going in and out the front
- Monitor and logs COVID testing for Visitors
- Ensure administrative functions are carried out promptly for an
efficient operation within your job responsibilities.
- Assure that your office space is maintained in a clean and safe
manner and that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained to
perform required duties.
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be
accomplished as new duties are assigned or current duties are
- Perform Administrative requirements such as completing
necessary forms, reports, etc.; as directed by the Admissions
- Provide information to resident/families as necessary, or refer
to appropriate department or agency.
- Type and prepare confidential reports/spreadsheets.
- Assist in solving operational problems that may arise within
your job responsibilities as directed.
- Education: Must possess a high school diploma or
- Experience: Computer experience required. Knowledge of
Microsoft Office is preferred.Must be able to read, write, speak
and understand the English language. Familiarity with phone
Receptionist Physical Demands:
- Must be able to life, push, pull and move a minimum of 25
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents, if
Water's Edge Rehab & Nursing Center at Port Jefferson is committed
to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our residents and staff. -
So that we may continue serving our residents by providing
exceptional care, as per the NYS DOH mandate, you will need to show
proof of Covid-19 vaccination upon hiring.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Water's Edge at Port Jefferson for Rehabilitation , Stamford , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Port Jefferson, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!