Data Entry Associate
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Ready to be a part of something big?
ExamWorks currently has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious
Data Entry Specialist (internally known as Data Entry Associate)
based out of our Woodbury location. We are seeking a computer-savvy
professional who is keen to pick up on important details and
looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment.
This person will be responsible for gathering, preparing and
entering alphabetic and numeric data from various source documents
into the appropriate computer system for storage, processing and
data management purposes.
This role is a full time positon with a standard work schedule
Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 p.m. It may be necessary to work overtime
depending on business needs.
So if you are looking for an exciting and rewarding employment
opportunity, apply to ExamWorks today!
Certain positions with our Company are subject to vaccine mandates
based on state or local laws or other requirements. If this
position falls under such mandate, you must be able to provide
proof of vaccination in accordance with the requirements of the
applicable mandate, or qualify for an exemption based on a
religious or medical accommodation.
* Gathers, organizes and prepares source documents for data entry
into the appropriate system database.
* Reviews data for discrepancies, missing pages or information and
resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning
incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
* Enters both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents
into the proper system database.
* Reviews data entered against the original source documents for
accuracy and corrects any data entry errors or duplications.
* Follows data program security practices and procedures at all
* Routinely secures information by completing database backup
* Performs other varies clerical duties such as sorting, filing,
emailing and proofreading as required.
* Maintains confidentiality of all personal and financial
information at all times and in accordance with HIPPA
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of 6 months
related experience; or equivalent combination of training and
experience. Experience in a medical office preferred.
* Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier,
scanner, and telephone.
* Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including
but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the
* Must have a full understanding of HIPAA regulations and
* Must be a qualified typist with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services
including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill
reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval,
document management and related services. Our clients include
property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party
claim administrators and government agencies that use independent
services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured
individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers'
compensation insurance coverages.
ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal
opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without
regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with
disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or
federal laws. Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: ExamWorks, Stamford , Data Entry Associate, Administration, Clerical , Woodbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!