Company: eMoney Advisor
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Billing Specialist is responsible for collection of annual
and/or monthly credit card charges, and maintaining customer,
payment and credit card information. Interacts with customers via
phone and email. Performs clerical duties as needed.
* Maintain records of customers, payments and credit card
* Interact with customers via email and/or telephone regarding
billing and credit card issues
* Invoice contract fees to customers
* Electronically charge contract fees to customer's credit
* Process account cancellations
* Follow up with customers by email and/or telephone to collect
declined credit card charges
* Assist other departments with other duties as assigned
* 1-2 years of relevant experience required
* Customer Service and Billing Knowledge
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
* Knowledgeable in use of office machines (copier, fax, scanner,
* Knowledgeable in Great Plains accounting software
The salary range for this position is $40,000 - $55,000;
commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional
background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant
to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program,
retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental
leave and paid time off.
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money.
Founded in 2000, it's the only wealth management system that offers
transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization.
Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to
amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, we serve more than
100,000 financial professionals and support over 5 million end
At eMoney, we create and nurture a culture that values diversity
and inclusion, which enables our employees to thrive and do their
best work. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds inspire a
stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better
eMoney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: eMoney Advisor, Stamford , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!