Senior Accounting Analyst
Company: Aggreko, LLC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Senior Accounting Analyst page is loaded Senior Accounting
Analyst Apply locations Stamford, CT United States posted on Posted
2 Days Ago job requisition id JR09571 Around the world, people,
businesses, and countries are striving for a better future. A
future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. We're
the people who keep the lights on and control temperature. We are
hiring immediately for a Senior Accounting Analyst a role that is
critical in making sure our customers get the support they need.
Why Aggreko? Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- Competitive pay
- Annual bonus program
- No cost medical plan option available
- Paid training programs and tuition reimbursement
- Safety-focused culture working on brand new technologyWhat
- The Senior Accounting Analyst will support Aggreko's Energy
Transition Services ("ETS") business which is focused on the U.S.
renewable energy sector.
- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Manage Accounts Payable for ETS business and each renewable
energy project company.
- Record expenses, capital expenditures & maintain the books and
records (Ledgers, P&L)
- Manage CapEx budget for each project, reconciliations & general
ledger account balances.
- Maintain the budget & prepare and issue invoices to customers
- TREASURY & CASH MANAGEMENT
- Maintain rolling 5-week cash forecast.
- Communicate cash needs with the Aggreko Group (corporate)
- Support audits of each renewable project company within the ETS
- Stay current on policy changes for renewable energy projects in
- GROUP(CORPORATE) REPORTING
- Maintain relationships with Aggreko Group team members in
accounting, finance, treasury, etc.
- Interface with the Aggreko Group Finance team to ensure proper
- Assist in preparations for monthly calls & Quarterly Portfolio
- Create templates for and generate asset management and
accounting reports.We're experts, which means you'll have the
following skills and experience:
- 1-3 years' experience in accounting in renewable energy or
large scale - real estate
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Bachelor's Degree in AccountinWe recruit the best talent. Apply
now and help us keep the power on.#LI-AN#LI-RemoteAbout Aggreko We
welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, and respect
people's unique skills, attitudes and experiences. We encourage
everyone to be themselves at work because we know that's how we do
our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities
where we work, and for our careers. Equal Opportunity Employer,
including disability and veterans. About Us At Aggreko we power
progress by delivering energy anywhere - We deliver energy
solutions in over 80 countries, helping customers on their energy
transition journey, working together towards a sustainable future.
- If our mission excites you, you're in the right place; we want
you to bring your own energy to help us create a better world. - At
Aggreko, no two days are the same. We work in dynamic environments
and offer a wide range of opportunities for motivated people to
enrich their lives and communities. If you are prepared to give us
your best, you can learn and grow quickly. - We are building an
inclusive culture and an environment where everyone can be at their
best. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we
know that's how we achieve our potential. - Join us and let Aggreko
help you power your career.
Keywords: Aggreko, LLC, Stamford , Senior Accounting Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...