Senior Director, Sales Tools and Applications, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At a glance:
- Can you lead highly complex or enterprise-wide programs to
optimize client relationship management (CRM) tools and
applications for Enterprise sales?
- Are you skilled in delivering a rewarding seller experience by
implementing frictionless processes and intuitive systems?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a
technology leader?Our Company:At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is
to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team
members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of
excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and
dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.Spectrum
Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national
provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's
largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad
Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed
services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks,
Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team
of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business
success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving
needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:As the Senior Director of Sales
Tools and Applications, you deliver a rewarding seller experience
that supports the Spectrum Enterprise sales motion and way of
selling by implementing frictionless processes and intuitive
systems. You guide the procurement, vendor management and ongoing
maintenance of the full Sales tech stack. You provide strategic
leadership of highly complex or enterprise-wide programs to
optimize CRM tools and applications for Enterprise sales with
responsibility from inception to completion. You drive change
management efforts that enhance sales productivity by promoting new
and improved tools and processes and best practices. You thrive in
an office environment and travel as needed to achieve company
objectives. You report directly to the Vice President of Sales
Planning Operations for goals and guidance. Position benefits:
- Competitive salary with a long-term incentive plan.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.What you
- Promote company-wide success through active and consistent
support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client
- Spearhead sales improvement efforts by developing and executing
a sales tech stack strategy, road map and objectives while leading
a team responsible for assessing business impact of tools and
- Support sales strategies by defining project scope, return on
investment (ROI), goals and deliverables.
- Support tool enhancement implementations by developing and
presenting business cases complete with ROI analysis for senior
leadership to review.
- Drive tool and application improvements by setting direction
and leading multiple sales programs while managing the associated
capital and expense budgets.
- Provide leadership and expertise that established credibility
with internal and external business partners while working with
Sale Enablement team to drive tool adoption.
- Ensure fiscal success by developing a year over year capital
project priority list and budget with executive leadership
- Ensure company-wide programs supporting revenue targets are
completed on time and within budget through decisive and organized
- Meet or exceed department goals through leadership and guidance
to Project Management teams supporting sales tool initiatives.
- Foster a culture of consistency, accountability and continuous
- Attract and retain a highly effective leadership team using
mentoring, coaching, appraisal and motivational techniques.
- Enable Sales teams to manage territories and achieve revenue
objectives by managing the team responsible for improving data and
- Assess the solutions for accelerating sales results by working
with vendors and business consultants.
- Maximize productivity through the effective management of
strategic vendor relationships, including performance, service
levels and payment invoice approvals.
- Promote successful vendor negotiations by collaborating with
Procurement, IT and Finance.Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of business methodology experience.
- Seven or more years of business-to-business (B2B) or solution
- Ten or more years of business case development experience.
- Ten or more years of experience using CRM tools, such as
Salesforce or Siebel.
- Ten or more years of vendor negotiations and management
- Ten or more years of experience in the implementation of
Enterprise sales tools and applications.
- Ten or more years of senior management experience.
- Proven communication and relationship management skills that
can influence and resolve issues.
- Prioritization and organizational skills that can build high
performing teams and define key performance indicators and
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution skills with the
ability to effectively analyze and interpret data.
- Confident when developing and delivering data-driven
- History of influencing internal and external key stakeholders
and building a consensus.
- Track record of providing leadership and direction to
cross-functional and virtual teams with a mixture of direct and
- Ability to develop strong working relationship with peers and
- Expert in financial management with the ability to make
decisions and resolve issues while working under pressure.
- Experience implementing programs and project plans and
monitoring progress, resource use and quality.
- Thorough understanding and ability to manage complex program
and project budgets.
- Proficient in conducting risk assessments and developing plans
for eliminating or mitigating identified risks.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Seven or more years of telecommunications industry
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, information systems or
a related field, or an equivalent combination of education,
training and experience (required).
- Project management certification or the successful completion
of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred). SOP820
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Senior Director, Sales Tools and Applications, Spectrum Enterprise, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!