Financial Planner - Strong Comp./Career Paths/ Nashville Relo Req'd
Company: SageSpring Wealth Partners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*** Note: Relocating to the Nashville area is required.
Nashville is the most popular relocation destination in the country
because of its great livability, climate, #1 for business growth,
beautiful scenery, vibrant nightlife for singles and very healthy
place to raise a family with some of the nicest people you'll ever
meet. It truly has the "It Factor" for singles and families
Life-Changing Opportunity with the #2 RIA in Raymond James on the
We are the opportunity you're looking for if you want to learn from
the 2nd largest RIA in Raymond James, the #1 rated culture 2021 in
Nashville for mid-size employers (NBJ), on our flagship team
located in Cool Springs. You'll experience truly inspiring
servant-leaders/role models with opportunities few experience while
doing some of the most in-depth, comprehensive, service-oriented
financial planning in the industry where you'll change your career
trajectory while highly impacting the families you serve. If you're
hungry, humble, smart and want to focus on serving others instead
of selling and do so in a high-performance environment that's super
positive, highly supportive, mission-driven, and chalked with
opportunity for you, you've found your team.
- You're early in your career and have demonstrated a commitment
to knowing the fundamentals of financial planning by making some
sacrifices to complete your CFP or close to doing so. Series 7,
Series 66, and SIE license preferred.
- You may have gained your experience as an Associate Wealth
Advisor or Financial Planner at an RIA, BD, IBD or bank.
- You want to be challenged, may currently feel stuck in an
uninspiring support role, and you'd love to join a high-energy team
of like-minded professionals "that aren't slowing down" where you
can learn more in a year than you would with most firms in several
- You may have been told you're an "old soul", and you have an
uncommon work ethic that's focused on serving others.
- You're well-versed in eMoney, MoneyGuidePro or similar
- You are Hungry, Humble, Smart.
Financial Planner Overview
- You'll learn by supporting advisors on the flagship team at the
#2 RIA in Raymond James by performing all aspects of financial
planning, meeting preparation and follow-up to ensure the plan you
helped develop/update is being executed.
- We've already exceeded last year's growth in AUM so expect to
be continually exposed to newly onboarded, big, complex clients
that will challenge you to grow.
- Your days will pass by quickly as you support high-level
advisors in preparation for client review meetings by going deep in
all 7 areas of financial planning for every client.
Financial Planner Rewards
- Strong Comp. Package/3 Career Tracks - Solid salary,
performance bonuses and 3 career path options.
- Unique Development Model - We have a significantly different
model and approach to growing your career than most of the industry
which has led us to be the #2 RIA in Raymond James with advisors
who outperform the industry by a wide margin.
- Excellent Benefits - Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid
Vacation/Holidays and more---
- #1 Culture - You'll work with leaders that are inspiring role
models on the flagship team that fosters a very positive and
supportive environment to help you grow and flourish.
- High Performance Team - Led by servant-leaders, our motto is
"Hungry. Humble. Smart."
- Community Involvement - We're passionate about supporting our
community with each office choosing a charity/cause to
*Please apply through here. Please DO NOT call, email, or drop by
to share your resume.
*No recruiter inquiries will be accepted.PI197005065
Keywords: SageSpring Wealth Partners, Stamford , Financial Planner - Strong Comp./Career Paths/ Nashville Relo Req'd, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!