Financial Consultant Partner - Huntington Station, NY
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position Type: Regular
This position is part of the Branch Network which is primarily
responsible for providing Wealth Management to individuals and
families to meet their financial needs. In partnership with the Sr.
Financial Consultant (FC), the Financial Consultant Partner will
support the growth and management of an affluent wealth management
practice. This includes servicing clients, growing client
relationships, and delivering advice with the practice clients of
the Sr. Financial Consultant. The Financial Consultant Partner will
help grow the practice by partnering with their Sr. FC to pursue
business development opportunities.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab -
What you are good at
As a Financial Consultant Partner at Charles Schwab, you will
operate in a team-based model partnered with one to three Sr.
Financial Consultants. In a team-based model, tasks can be
completed as advised by your Sr. Financial Consultant(s), in
partnership with, or independently with check-ins:
- Provide direct, dedicated support for Sr. Financial
Consultant(s) and their practice clients.
- Work with existing practice clients via inbound, proactive and
follow-up phone calls, and email as well as face to face
- Deepen new and existing client relationships by proactively and
reactively uncovering additional business development opportunities
and in partnership with your Sr. Financial Consultant(s) to close
- Provide advice to include suitability, recommendations, and
planning for practice clients in partnership with your Sr.
- Build, refresh, and deliver financial plans for practice
clients in partnership with your Sr. Financial Consultant(s).
- Update and compile client information through Schwab's internal
customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Identify leads and proactively generate ideas to connect with
clients and prospects.
- Set and prepare for appointments, e.g., review planning status,
life events, suitability updates.
- Lead and perform activities in preparation for, and following,
client appointments with designated Sr. Financial
- Manage local event administration including venue
identification, scheduling, contract negotiation, invitation
creation, attendance confirmation, development of client
presentations, and follow-up post-event with clients and prospects.
- Support the business development and relationship building
activities of the Sr. Financial Consultant(s) by following up on
referrals and engaging with prospective clients.
- Bring to bear key business partners (Partner Support &
Pinnacle) to resolve, research, and respond to client inquiries and
issues as well as ensure operational tasks are completed.
- Partner with Sr. Financial Consultant(s) to ensure we are
providing an exceptional experience for clients ultimately
improving client promoter score for the branch.
- Participate in or conduct the initial client on-boarding
- Assist Sr. Financial Consultant(s) with client segmentation and
client engagement blue prints ; use Connect mailings, branch
workshops, as well as regional/national events.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our
What you have
Required minimum skills and qualifications are:
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required ( license may
be obtained under a condition of employment through Branch Network
Licensing Program )
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license required (
license(s) may be obtained under a condition of employment )
- 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Results driven, highly motivated self-starter who possesses
integrity, a strong work ethic and a passion for helping clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record to handle several tasks simultaneously and
- Aptitude for, and experience in, identifying new relationship
- Show a genuine interest in staying current on market events and
ability to understand the implications for clients
- Ability to uncover and meet client needs and effectively manage
- Ability to build and maintain good cross-enterprise working
- Responsible for understanding and aligning with applicable
policies and procedures and applying ethical standards to every
business activity in which they engage
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in the conduct of their
business activities and professional dealings and to avoid even the
appearance of impropriety
- There is a minimum time-in-position expectation of 2 years
- May be asked to become a Notary
Pursuant to SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in
residential loan mortgage originations must register with the NMLS
registry system and remain in good standing. You will be required
to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check
and registration process.
New York Compensation
Target Salary Compensation - 57,200-94,400
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience talk
with your recruiter to learn more.
In addition to the salary range, this role is also eligible for
bonus or incentive opportunities.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to
helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their
dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a
multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way
to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower
you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible
package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and
at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace
where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our
policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to any status that is
protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing
women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require
reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human
Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We
value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected
classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Stamford , Financial Consultant Partner - Huntington Station, NY, Accounting, Auditing , Woodbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!