Senior Financial Analyst- Hybrid Remote
Company: Zwilling J A Henckels LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:We have an exciting
opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced individual with
strong analytical skills. This role is critical inpartnering with
not only finance and accounting but also several business leaders.
The person will get the opportunity to work directly with the CEO
and CFO on various projects and will be a critical part of the
FP&A team. This position is based in our Pleasantville, NY
office.ABOUT US:For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has
offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and
home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand,
the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware,
flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. Tradition, quality,
innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for
success.Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry
leader that sells products in 100 countries with the help of ten
wholly owned subsidiaries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING has
recently acquired global heritage brands -Staub (France), Demeyere
(Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)-to give its
customers access to the most exceptional cookware and
cutlery.PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:The Sr. Financial Analyst will
work closely with Sales, Accounting, Supply Chain, Marketing,
Customer Support, and Shipping. The right candidate will possess a
unique ability to build interpersonal relationships with department
heads to drive operational and financial improvements, while
simultaneously being able to analyze large amounts of data.The Sr.
Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analysis of historical financials, variance explanations,
coordinate and update forecast with risk and opportunities to
- Preparation of monthly financial packages for executive
- Support month-end close as needed.
- Forecast and monitor cash flow in and out, helping ensure the
company's business and investment needs are met.
- Act as the primary contact with local sales representatives
undertaking data analysis and ensuring that channel customers
margins are accurate.
- Develop long-term sales and product cost forecasts in
conjunction with company forecast and budget cycles
- Work with supply chain team on inventory valuation and
- Analyze sales, cost of goods sold and expenses to help
management make decisions.
- Manage and enter data into planning and budgeting software -
Adaptive Planning and Cognos TM1.
- Analyze data for accuracy, identify inconsistencies and
- Analyze pricing proposals and quarterly follow-up on pricing
- Prepare what if analysis and should have some familiarity with
- Work on special projects for the Executive Management team as
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Finance, Economics, Statistics,
or Mathematics with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in planning
- Prior experience in a CPG company preferred.
- Experience in financial statement consolidation.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results under a
strict reporting schedule.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills including
SUMIFS, Vlookups, Pivot tables, Data Queries & Data Connections
etc. It is critical that the Financial Analyst be able to rollup
large product, customer data files dynamically either using Excel
- Experience building, maintaining and modifying complex
financial models in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights, QlikView, TM1 Cognos, MS Access
is a plus.
- Experience in DC1, IBS and SAP preferred (AS400 based ERP,
migration to SAP 4/Hana planned).
- Sound organizational skills with the ability to plan
- Highly pro-active, strong work ethic, ability to work under
deadlines and to accept complete ownership of assigned tasks,
attention to details and a team player.
- Advanced mathematical and computer skills are critical.
Analytical and proven problem-solving skillsWe offer great benefits
including competitive salary, medical & dental insurance, 401(k)
plan, paid time off, and employee discounts. If you're interested
in being part of a prominent, global culinary company, submit your
resume and cover letter with salary requirements today.
Keywords: Zwilling J A Henckels LLC, Stamford , Senior Financial Analyst- Hybrid Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!