Mgr, Corporate Finance
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This position will assist in the preparation of all aspects of
Capital and Financial analysis, valuation forecasting and
operational metrics for evaluating and executing acquisitions
and/or divestitures and financing transactions, and strategic
investments. Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements, and
prepares reports and recommendations to management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Assist with all financial aspects of mergers and acquisitions
from initial evaluation to Letter of Intent to close and post-close
as well as debt and equity financing transactions.
- Review acquisition proposals and models and provide summary
analysis to management.
- Coordinate, assemble and review due diligence related to
acquisitions and divestitures.
- Assist in the business integration/separation of
- Create financial reports to effectively track and measure
actual results compared to budget for newly acquired systems.
- Model and analyze debt financing transactions including their
effects on leverage ratios, interest expense, cost of debt,
maturity profile and liquidity.
- Create payback and comparative analysis evaluating various
financing and use of capital alternatives.
- Prepare internal, board and investor materials and articulate
discussion materials as necessary.
- Support management on special projects as they arise.
- Evaluate and monitor/manage venture investments.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in a clear
and straightforward manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive
- Ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely
- Ability to manage external partner relationships (investment
- Knowledge of advanced Accounting and Finance theory and
- Knowledge of personal computer operation and software
applications (i.e., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
Accounting system applications, etc.)
- Knowledge of cable television and services
- High level of attention to detail
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Wall St (or equivalent) investment banking experience - 3-4
Merger and Acquisition experience - 3-4
Capital markets experience - 3-4
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
2+ management or leadership experience preferred
Exposure to moderate level of noise
FFI520 308950 308950BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Mgr, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!