Cash Application Specialist
Company: Keter Environmental Services
Posted on: May 15, 2022
About UsKeter Environmental Services is a full-service waste and
recycling management company operating on a national platform. As a
national environmental services provider, we manage 500 client
programs and work with over 1700 providers nationally. Our team is
made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals
that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal
properties and the unique challenges they present. We specialize in
developing value-based solutions to implement and maintain the most
efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual
property's waste stream. Visit for more information. Comprehensive
Benefits PackageWe are a small business and are proud to offer big
business perks for all our employees. For more information about
Keter's perks go to
- Hybrid work schedule (up to 3 days work from home)
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Plan at Every Level
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match; Immediate
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability (Company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Including birthday off, community volunteer
hours and summer Fridays
- 9 Paid Holidays Job purposeThe Cash Applications Specialist is
responsible for all aspects of accounting for cash receipts and
related transactions.Duties and responsibilities
- Applies tenant funds received via Lockbox, ACH, Credit Card,
and physical checks to tenant accounts. This includes downloading
the reports from the appropriate systems and obtaining remittance
information where none is included.
- Record chargebacks and declined payments.
- Deposit physical checks received in the office, via remote
- Log other misc. checks and payments to appropriate revenue
- Research Collections and tenant inquiries.
- Prepare reports as required. *Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in accounting or other
business field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience with exposure to accounts
receivable and preparation of reconciliations.
- Demonstrated mathematical aptitude.
- A sharp eye for detail, organizational skills, articulate
- Working knowledge of excel (i.e. formatting data from external
sources, Vlookups) PI177608663
Keywords: Keter Environmental Services, Stamford , Cash Application Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!