Company: Compass Care, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Team-oriented Environment
- Excellent Benefits including Medical Insurance, Dental
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions,
- Paid Time Off and more! Job Summary:The Accounting Associate
will provide accurate, timely, and accessible financial information
that will help our team make well-informed financial decisions and
optimize resources to achieve Company's mission. This position will
own key accounting responsibilities including, but not limited to:
accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR), monthly client
billing and long-term insurance submissions, and monthly close
procedures. This role will report to the Corporate Controller and
will work closely with the CFO in several key areas. This role is
an ideal role for an insightful self-starter with superior
organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and 2+ years of
exceptional AP/AR and General Ledger experience who wants to make
an impact at a high-performing nonprofit organization.
- Generate accurate, complete, and timely monthly invoices using
our billing and accounting software.
- Responsible for payments and deposits, initiating contact with
customers to secure payment on outstanding invoices.
- Post customer payments received by ACH, check and credit card
transactions in ERP and accounting program.
- Prepare documents needed for submission to our clients
Long-Term Care companies for reimbursement.
- Work with the Controller to handle AP.
- Assist the Finance Department with special projects as
- Maintain and prepare client documentation. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (will consider an Associate's degree) in
accounting, finance, or a related field preferred.
- At least two years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and
- Experience in a Home Care/Concierge industry a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office; extensive knowledge of Excel a
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online; knowledge of ClearCare a
- Familiarity of Paycom Payroll System.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills About UsCompassCare is the NY
tri-state area's only concierge private duty home care company.
Founded by a world-renowned geriatrician and managed by
gerontologists, our leadership has contributed directly to the
scientific literature on care for older adults, and our clients are
all afforded that expertise in their homes. Compass Care, LLC has
been named as one of the Best Workplaces for Aging Services by
Great Place to Work and FORTUNE for four consecutive years (2018,
2019, 2020, and 2021)!We are dedicated to helping older adults live
independently and safely at home where the security and comfort of
familiar surroundings can enhance the quality of life.We are an
equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.#ZR
Keywords: Compass Care, LLC, Stamford , Billing Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!