Ethics and Compliance Auditor
Company: TekWissen LLC
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job Summary:Under the direction of the Director, Ethics &
Compliance, the Senior Analyst - Auditing, Ethics & Compliance will
conduct compliance audits to validate the company's adherence to
policies, procedures, processes, and best practices. As an
essential member of the Ethics & Compliance team, the Senior
Analyst - Auditing will also have primary responsibility for
applying analytic techniques to data sets to detect trends, assess
compliance risks and make sound recommendations. This includes
retrieving, aggregating, organizing, and interpreting data for
insights and assisting the Director, Ethics & Compliance, in
drawing meaningful conclusions from the data.Subject to the
foregoing primary responsibilities, the Senior Analyst - Auditing
may also assist with other Ethics & Compliance Department
initiatives, including conducting field-based monitoring
activities, assisting in maintaining the department's training
database, assisting with state and federal health care professional
(HCP) expenditure reporting, and other duties as assigned. Primary
- Assist with conducting an annual risk assessment, including
identification, rating, prioritization of risks.
- Plan and execute compliance audits and monitoring activities
that analyze data, document findings, and identify opportunities
for improvement in policies, procedures, and processes consistent
with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards and best
- In collaboration with Director, Ethics & Compliance, work with
personnel from relevant departments (e.g., Sales, Marketing,
Medical Affairs) to retrieve required data to develop and maintain
monthly and quarterly dashboards to monitor compliance.
- Use knowledge of data integrity and data analytical techniques
to process data sets, find trends/insights, assist in drawing
logical conclusions and produce metric reporting.
- Manage data analysis for the department and serve as subject
matter expert on data management and analysis.
- Assist with developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
Working Practices Documents (WPDs), as needed, both for Ethics &
Compliance Department and other functions, and assist in the
implementation of training programs related to same.
- Monitor internal compliance with relevant SOPs and/or
- Under the direction of Department personnel, assist with
state/federal reporting requirements, conducting investigations,
and preparing timely, accurate, and complete reports, as
- Stay current on ethics and compliance issues/hot topics, as
well as industry trends, best practices, federal and state
- Provide information, support, and background expertise to
others within the Ethics & Compliance Department, as applicable, to
assist in overall department operations.
- Assist with ad-hoc department initiatives, as necessary.
- Maintain strict ethical, legal adherence and confidentiality at
all times.Education and Experience Requirements
- Broad knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical and/or
general healthcare industry required, specifically knowledge of
healthcare laws and regulations (e.g., false claims act, FCPA,
anti-kickback statute, FDA labeling, and promotion).
- At least 2 years of relevant auditing experience required.
- Experience with data management using analytical techniques,
tools, and systems (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft Access, SQL)
- Strong Microsoft excel expertise required; experience using ERM
and audit software is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Information
Management, Healthcare Information, Computer Science, Statistics
Finance, or Accounting.
- Candidates with strong experience in the Pharmaceutical and
Medical Device industries preferred.
- A deep understanding of risk management and auditing
methodologies, framework, and principles to evaluate and recommend
the best approach to mitigate risk and establishing controls is
- Graduate degree or CPA preferred.Necessary Knowledge, Skills,
- Proven healthcare auditor with experience operating in the
- Proven ability to work with large amounts of data, facts, and
figures to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in
complex data sets.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to validate work to ensure
findings and conclusions are based on accurate analysis.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills in assessing
business needs and providing recommendations to address identified
- Ability to assess and appropriately calibrate levels of risk
associated with specific types of issues.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access/SQL/other data
analysis tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau). Working knowledge
of SAP, Veeva is a plus.
- Integrity, tact, discretion, and the ability to maintain
independence, confidentiality, and trust.
- Ability to collaborate and gain confidence and trust through
integrity, honesty, and authenticity.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
skills; ability to convey information effectively to a wide range
- Ability to conduct multiple, simultaneous monitoring
initiatives, deal tactfully with all constituencies, and prepare
- Strong organizational skills, diplomacy, and creativity will be
very important to accomplishing the objectives of this position. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: TekWissen LLC, Stamford , Ethics and Compliance Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!