Bookkeeper (Part Time)
Company: Genesis Healthcare
Posted on: March 24, 2020
St Camillus Center is looking for an Assistant Business Office
person - Part time 20 hours week.Genesis HealthCare is one of the
nation-s largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400
skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states
nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over
1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have
openings near you. So apply today. For a remarkable Candidate like
you, it-s a remarkable opportunity.POSITION SUMMARY: The Bookkeeper
AR processes accounts receivable transactions accurately and timely
in accordance with applicable policy. Performs day-to-day
collection functions as directed. He/she participates in required
orientation and training programs and reports concerns and
suspected incidences of non-compliance using the 4-step Reporting
- Maintains computer system on accounts receivable, admission,
discharge, and transfer activities.
- Completes all accounts receivable billing per applicable policy
and procedure guidelines.
- Maintains and organizes consistent collection
- Participates in billing dispute resolution.
- Maintains or exceeds company established cash and accounts
- Maintains all monthly A/R reports for audit and financial
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the following topics as
they relate to location accounts receivable functions. These topics
could include all accounts receivable functions, applicable
policies and procedures, government relations, information systems,
and business relationships with other affiliated companies as well
as outside vendors.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with
facility, regional and corporate personnel.
- Coordinates with other functional departments to ensure the
smooth flow of data to the A/R department.
- Obtains and forwards requested information to internal
- Participates as requested in training or review of A/R.
- Maintains safe and clean work area and adheres to
location/company safety standards.
- Adheres to location and applicable policies and
- Adheres to established HIPAA confidentiality standards of
patient/resident and client location information.
- Performs all other tasks or duties as
REQUIREMENTS:1. Desire healthcare financial billing including
Medicare, Medicaid, Private and other agency regulations including
collection experience.2. Two years experience in a computerized
environment.3. High school education or equivalent, prefer and
Associates degree from a community college or technical school.
Exceptional or related job experience may be substituted for
education requirement.Position Type: Part TimeReq ID: 327832Center
Name: St. Camillus CenterGenesis HealthCare, Inc. and all
affiliated entities (collectively, Genesis) provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, amnesty, military status or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and
local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance
in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with
disabilities and covered veterans. These policies are fully
supported by the CEO, COO and all members of the leadership team.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application,
interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise
participating in the employee selection process, please contact
(877)456-6726. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation
requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare, Stamford , Bookkeeper (Part Time), Accounting, Auditing , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!